Cookers Weigh In---Throw Down Thread

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see where this is going to lead to a ?VR.com Calendar? Or maybe at the reunion a ?runway of the stars?:cool: :cool: :cool:

"I would like to thank my manager, my producers, .......oh yeh, Hank who made all of this possible........who loves ya baby:cool: :cool: :cool:

I just looked at the Krispy Cream donuts in my book..Plain 300 calories..Don;t think you want to know the others?:D Yes, they go high..Deb.didn't show the holes..but I would imagine 1/4 of the donut?Less than Doritas?But..you can only have one.:D Wonder what the drop-out % of this thread will be..next week?:eek: Bonnie

Granbonny said:
I just looked at the Krispy Cream donuts in my book..Plain 300 calories..Don;t think you want to know the others?:D Yes, they go high..Deb.didn't show the holes..but I would imagine 1/4 of the donut?Less than Doritas?But..you can only have one.:D Wonder what the drop-out % of this thread will be..next week?:eek: Bonnie

0% drop out!!!!! If you drop out I will track you down and kiss you on the lips:D :D :D

View attachment 5096

I will have to stay for 2 weeks..to eat up all this diet food I bought today.:p My problem will be walking..Still hot here.humid..have to plan to get out early again in the a.m...without dog..he stands in window and wonders..why is she leaving me?:D I am really not hungry tonight?Perhaps it is all the water I drank today?.but my salmon and asparagus is waiting for me..I really believe that water fills one up?Even if no one else joins us..it is a fun thread..and probably a very healthy thread..:) Bonnie

Walking in (through?) the Humidity

Walking in (through?) the Humidity

I walked in the backyard just now for 20 mins, with Sadie running circles around me so I would throw the ball to her. Nearly wilted -- humidity is fierce! :eek: But had to get in some exercise -- my wife made my granddaughter a blackberry pie for her back-to-school treat. Now, I HAD to have just a small section of it, right? (Didn't polish off the whole rest of the pie as in days of yore! :) But because of our serious commitment here, have to pay the price now in burning off calories.

No dropouts is right! We mean business! :)

Granbonny said:
I will have to stay for 2 weeks..to eat up all this diet food I bought today.:p My problem will be walking..Still hot here.humid..have to plan to get out early again in the a.m...without dog..he stands in window and wonders..why is she leaving me?:D I am really not hungry tonight?Perhaps it is all the water I drank today?.but my salmon and asparagus is waiting for me..I really believe that water fills one up?Even if no one else joins us..it is a fun thread..and probably a very healthy thread..:) Bonnie

Salmon is great for weight loss. It has the healthy fat we should eat, tastes rich, and, for Cindy & I, counts as 2 points per 4 oz. serving. I love to eat it with asparagus also Bonnie. I need to take after you now and drink a bunch more water; yes I believe it definitely makes a difference in keeping you feeling full and less likely to splurge.

I'm not looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow, but after that it will be no big deal. I have a feeling that several of us are doing ourselves a big favor by being so exposed...so to speak. Thanks Cooker for getting out the jumper cables.

Wise

Wise said:
I'm not looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow, but after that it will be no big deal. I have a feeling that several of us are doing ourselves a big favor by being so exposed...so to speak. Thanks Cooker for getting out the jumper cables.

Wise

We are posting once a week on Mondays, right?????

cooker said:

Yes, you are posting on Mondays, but Wise told you in an earlier thread that he would have to start tomorrow.:cool:

Ok, now fork over $10 for my consultant fee!:p :p :p

I can't let Debster be the only youngen on here. I gained 20 lbs after my surgery and haven't lost it yet, had already wanted to lose 5 before.

Here you go
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 212
Goal: 187

I find I can't give up ice cream, even though I have wanted to lose weight I still go through 3 pints of ben and jerry's a week.

I guess this means I have to go through with it? Can I substitute a quart of Breyers for each pint of the other?

I did lose a pound since this morning, but Barb says that doesn't mean anything. On a more serious note, as I drove into town today I noticed--in a new way--how many unhealthy food options line the highways. And I have probably tried most of them. I am working on a mindset that sees them as false friends. This whole thing is definitely getting pretty interesting.

cooker said:

Yes, Mondays. I ate breakfast early and didn't weigh first, I'll start weighing tomorrow, then again next Monday. As you can see, Cindy did it correctly.

Mary is right. I guess you'll be mailing her a check? ;)

mntbiker said:
I can't let Debster be the only youngen on here.

Woh woh woh, that hurts!:( :( :(

I don't think 48 is ancient!!!! I'm just 8 years older than you. In dog years, I'm just a year or two older than you!!!! :p

Mary, how about I guarantee you an additional donation to VR of $10 if I reach my goal??? I realize it doesn't line your pockets, but it would support the institution that keeps you off other sites and away from the civilized world!!!:D

Dennis S said:
I did lose a pound since this morning, but Barb says that doesn't mean anything. On a more serious note, as I drove into town today I noticed--in a new way--how many unhealthy food options line the highways. And I have probably tried most of them. I am working on a mindset that sees them as false friends. This whole thing is definitely getting pretty interesting.

Hell yes it counts!!!! you got to lose 1 before 2...... next thing you know you are at your target weight.

I have been peeing all day....water weight my ass!!!!!! Every pound counts:D :D :D :D

Karlynn said:
Woh woh woh, that hurts!:( :( :(

I don't think 48 is ancient!!!! I'm just 8 years older than you. In dog years, I'm just a year or two older than you!!!! :p

oops, unintentional :eek: , I am just desperately grasping at my expended youth, of course according to government guidelines I am long past, The US government official classification of age ranges: 1) Youth - Birth to 27 years old, 2) Middle Age - 28 to 54 years old, 3) Senior - 55 years old and up.

How many 28 year olds do you think would be upset to find out they are officially middle aged?

cooker said:
Hell yes it counts!!!! you got to lose 1 before 2...... next thing you know you are at your target weight.

I have been peeing all day....water weight my ass!!!!!! Every pound counts:D :D :D :D

No illicit use of diuretics allowed in this contest mister!

:D

Latest posts

Back