Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 5-9

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have regrouped and am on plan....it is nearly 9:00pm and I have not had dinner and am thinking about skipping it but I know that is not wise....Two more days till the weigh in:eek:...lets have a big push:D....WE CAN DO IT:D:D:D

Recipe

Recipe

At the risk of the Ref coming after me (I might be able to out run her. If I can't, I'll curl up in a fetal position and cry like a little girlie-man.) Here is the recipe that Cooker requested in a moment of weakness. I recommend that it only be made when you know that a large group will be consuming it, or you can make it, have one piece and then take it to church for coffee hour.

Chocolate Chip Cream Bars

3 tubes choc. chip cookie dough (recommend Nestle Tollhouse)
3 8 oz pkgs cream cheese (softened)
2 eggs
1 C. sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Spread 1 ½ tubes of cookie dough onto botton of 9x13 pan
Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla and spread on top of first layer.
Slice the remaining 1 ½ tubes of cookie dough evenly on top of cream cheese layer.
Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.

Can be served hot or cold with hot fudge or hot caramel sauce.

Hey Guys , I got a problem: My favorite no-no is ice cream. But my husband
insists on buying it..... AND leaving it in the freezer for over a week!
Whats a girl to do?? I gained 1.5 lbs this month already. It looks like I will
never fit into my size 9 again:( But I still have hope and they hang untouched in my closet.....just 17 lbs to go!

never fit into my size 9 again:( But I still have hope and they hang untouched in my closet.....just 17 lbs to go!

Dina, have you tried Breyer's low-sugar version? Learned about it in my diabetes management class. I swear it tastes as good as the regular ice cream and it's low cal. Just a thought. :)

A week:eek:...it would last at my house a day:D......Have you tried slapping the crap out of him:D

Dina, have you tried Breyer's low-sugar version? Learned about it in my diabetes management class. I swear it tastes as good as the regular ice cream and it's low cal. Just a thought. :)

I can vouch for that. There are a lot of good lite ice creams these days. The Breyers version is delicious.

Honestly, I've had ice cream almost every day since I started WW just over a month ago. So far, I've lost weight each week. You can fit those goodies in and you don't have to starve to fit them in either. :D

I guess my problem is that once I take a bite...I turn into some uncontrollable
monster! Im not that way with cake ,cookies or anything else , just icecream.
So the low cal helps but if you eat a qrtr gallon .....:eek:
I think I will just get my own apartment OR go home to my mother-she's
always on a diet and hypothyroid like me. And of course my husband has no weight problem at all:mad:
Well congrats to you all who have managed to lose,I hope to follow soon,
Dina

I can vouch for that. There are a lot of good lite ice creams these days. The Breyers version is delicious.

Honestly, I've had ice cream almost every day since I started WW just over a month ago. So far, I've lost weight each week. You can fit those goodies in and you don't have to starve to fit them in either. :D

I've also made the adjustment to lite Hellman's Mayo, 1 percent lowfat milk, and no-sugar-added preserves. Unfortunately, no one's come up with a lite peanut butter that will work for me yet -- got to have the real thing (but trying to control quantities)....:)

At the risk of the Ref coming after me (I might be able to out run her. If I can't, I'll curl up in a fetal position and cry like a little girlie-man.) Here is the recipe that Cooker requested in a moment of weakness. I recommend that it only be made when you know that a large group will be consuming it, or you can make it, have one piece and then take it to church for coffee hour.

Chocolate Chip Cream Bars

3 tubes choc. chip cookie dough (recommend Nestle Tollhouse)
3 8 oz pkgs cream cheese (softened)
2 eggs
1 C. sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Spread 1 ½ tubes of cookie dough onto botton of 9x13 pan
Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla and spread on top of first layer.
Slice the remaining 1 ½ tubes of cookie dough evenly on top of cream cheese layer.
Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.

Can be served hot or cold with hot fudge or hot caramel sauce.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.:eek::eek::eek:

I think an appropriate "reward" for Karlynn for posting this rich recipe would be a huge plate of fudge brownies! :p:D:)

Fudge brownies given as a reward = 0 calories and 0 carbohydrates and a full day of protein.:D

Will that be UPS or FedEx I should look for?

Fudge brownies given as a reward = 0 calories and 0 carbohydrates and a full day of protein.:D

Will that be UPS or FedEx I should look for?

Karlynn....your kindness over the past few years will not allow me to let your ThrowDown efforts be sabotaged :)....I have intercepted said brownies and have completed the proper disposal of same :D......I got your back;)

Karlynn....your kindness over the past few years will not allow me to let your ThrowDown efforts be sabotaged :)....I have intercepted said brownies and have completed the proper disposal of same :D......I got your back;)

Your touching, selfless act makes me quiver with gratefulness - or is that low blood sugar????:confused::confused:;)

You could have had a scoop of lite vanilla ice cream and erased all of the points in those brownies, but Noooo!! ;)

Latest posts

Back