Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 5-16

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I should get a web cam:eek::p

Hey, my sister, who insisted that she be accountable somehow (she's doing WW online but not weighing at the meeting place 30 miles away) weighs on Tuesdays, takes a picture of what the scales display, and sends me a webshot!
Where there's a will, there's a way to weigh.;):p:p

*inside tip: due to a late spring freeze, SunSweet's prunes suffered enough damage that they have all been used in the production of prune juice--still on the banned substance list. Chimp Boy is outta luck!

DAMN:mad:...confession time.....I met a friend for lunch today....she had a salad....I had two hot dogs ATW with slaw, fries and a piece of chocolate cake.....I did have diet coke:D:eek:

DAMN:mad:...confession time.....I met a friend for lunch today....she had a salad....I had two hot dogs ATW with slaw, fries and a piece of chocolate cake.....I did have diet coke:D:eek:
Your penance for this sin is to be the first to view Superbob in his new "outfit". (I'm just wondering if we're still going to be able to call him "Superbob" without his cape. :D)

Dang, Cooker, you cudda at least had 'em hold the fries! Hope these were all-beef dogs....:D

As for Superbob, he took Superpuppy to be groomed yesterday and the nice ladies there were selling homemade poundcake and peanut butter cookies to raise money for a guy who had to have surgery just 5 days short of working long enough to be on company insurance. Superbob couldn't pass up the opportunity to take part/partake, now could he? :D

I'm just sayin'..... ;)

Unfortunately, the closest I've gotten to tequila today is my large glass of water with sliced limes in it. :(

Your penance for this sin is to be the first to view Superbob in his new "outfit". (I'm just wondering if we're still going to be able to call him "Superbob" without his cape. :D)

I'm just sayin'..... ;)

Unfortunately, the closest I've gotten to tequila today is my large glass of water with sliced limes in it. :(

Good gosh....don't throw cold water on SuperBob:eek::eek::eek:

You all are hilarious! :D

I know I won't have a great weigh in Friday. This week has been all about fast food and take out. :( We picked up the new dish washer on Sunday, but it took until this evening to finally get it completely installed. The kitchen is a disaster area, which means we didn't cook even once. There's nothing in the refrigerator, which I suppose is a good thing, but makes it difficult to make healthy choices... And now that the dish washer is in, that doesn't mean we're cooking any the rest of this week. We have plans tomorrow night, then I'm driving down to Houston to visit family for the weekend. BUT starting Monday night I'm going to get myself back into that kitchen and I'm bound and determined to cook healthy, low sodium menus that will send that scale back in the right direction! :) At least, that's what I'm saying today. ;)

Latest posts

Back