Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 10-12

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no downward change on my scales to report this week...but they didnt move up either. Hopefully you all have had more luck in pushing your scale readings down than I.:D I think I will try a week of lettuce, tomato and tuna salad to see if less calories helps any...maybe I am too much of a carbo-holic :eek:

Well, I decided to weigh in today instead of Monday......when I start making concessions its Katie Bar The Door and I'm off to the races!!!! This was a good week diet wise:) Last week I was up 3 and today I am down 4 :) So in two weeks I had a net loss of 1lb......I need to do better but I am pleased. I need to get off my butt and exercise:eek:

Starting weight.......233
Last week...................216
This week...................212
This weeks.................-4
Total loss...................21:)

aussigal said:
Still no downward change on my scales to report this week...but they didnt move up either. Hopefully you all have had more luck in pushing your scale readings down than I.:D I think I will try a week of lettuce, tomato and tuna salad to see if less calories helps any...maybe I am too much of a carbo-holic :eek:

Ton........I know how hard it is to stay away from bad cards, I too am a carbo-holic:eek: One piece of candy, one cookie, one brownie and I am done. I literally can't stop once that type of sugar crosses my lips. I have found that dried fruit (banana chips, apricots, raisins etc) are a "fair" substitute for processed sugar. You are not gaining so pat yourself on the back!!!:) I am sure that with raising three boys you are surrounded by diet grenades:eek: Just keep at it and you will find the formula that is just right for you!!!!

I should have posted a few days ago..when I hit the 7 lb. loss.:D but up into the 6 lb loss today..maybe just a few oz. ..then down again..but headed to the lake again today. maybe the Grands will give me enough exercise to get it off. :p .I am still happy ..No gain..:) Bonnie

Hello All! Well, here we go:

Starting weight 183
Today's weight 175
Last week 176 down -1 from a week ago
Total weight -8

I am very surprised to be down one-I have been a chowin lately:D Okay gals-I REALLY chow at certain times of the month...anyone else?:) Deb

Debster said:
Hello All! Well, here we go:

Starting weight 183
Today's weight 175
Last week 176 down -1 from a week ago
Total weight -8

I am very surprised to be down one-I have been a chowin lately:D Okay gals-I REALLY chow at certain times of the month...anyone else?:) Deb

Way to go Deb!!! :)

Yea Deb!!!!!!!!!

No change for me ------again.

But now I'm really concentrating more on the low carb thing.

I'm also going to weigh on Monday.

Starting weight: 272

Current weight: 258

Change: -14

Change in past week: 0

Okay, SUPERBOB has been saving the day for you all by flying in and grabbing those sweet morsels before you can devour them. Unfortunately, a few of the blueberry scones, he may have, uh, eaten. :eek: Even the Man of Steel has his weaknesses. Of course, SUPERBOB lost 4 pounds the week before, so maybe he is consolidating that progress. :)

While still performing heroic deeds in the caloric wars, SUPERBOB will try to be stronger himself this week. :) :) :)

Or maybe SUPERBOB needs more exercise. Right, Mary? ;)

No change for either of us.

We're still not back down to our starting weights. I'm inclined to not post weight loss until it's below the original starting weight.

Everyone is doing well. Maintaining your weight in the process of weight loss is a victory of a different kind. We haven't done that very well.

I have made a choice in advance not to get side tracked by Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm going to enjoy those days, but they are not going to be springboards for jumping off the weight loss wagon, even if it is temporarily. I'm too good at springboarding. After big holiday meals, I always realize that I didn't enjoy over eating as much as I enjoyed anticipating it.

Cooker are a shining example and a fine leader, even if you have a subservience to sugar; you seem to be finding a way to prevail. Good for you.

Pass the discipline please.

RobHol said:

Okay, SUPERBOB has been saving the day for you all by flying in and grabbing those sweet morsels before you can devour them. Unfortunately, a few of the blueberry scones, he may have, uh, eaten. :eek: Even the Man of Steel has his weaknesses. Of course, SUPERBOB lost 4 pounds the week before, so maybe he is consolidating that progress. :)

While still performing heroic deeds in the caloric wars, SUPERBOB will try to be stronger himself this week. :) :) :)

May The Bob Be With You:D

RobHol said:

I think you're doing really well, SuperBob!
I'm not officially in this weigh in-throw-down, but I have been walking about 40 minutes/5 days a week and have lost 5 pounds. In my case, exercise always speeds the process along, but I think if you can maintain a four pound loss from last week, you are ahead of the game.
All of you are doing great--keep it up!

Mary said:
I think you're doing really well, SuperBob!
I'm not officially in this weigh in-throw-down, but I have been walking about 40 minutes/5 days a week and have lost 5 pounds. In my case, exercise always speeds the process along, but I think if you can maintain a four pound loss from last week, you are ahead of the game.
All of you are doing great--keep it up!

Mary.......why not make it official???????:) We would love to have you!!!

I know I posted earlier but the post seems to have gone off in cyberspace somewhere.

starting weight 2 weeks ago: 187
weight last week: 185
weight today: 184
weight loss: - 3 lbs

Everyone have a good week. I won't have access to a computer for a few days so I won't see everyone's results. Signing on here has made saying "no" a little easier for me. I have a long way to go so its nice to walk with friends.

WOW!! Some of you are simply doing a FANTASTIC job of this!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO for you!! GREAT WORK!!

The scale is refusing to move much for me. Still just at a 3 lb. loss, but I am down a pants size so I'm pleased at my efforts, anyway.

Mary's right! Keep moving everyone!!

Have a great weekend.

Marguerite

cooker said:
Mary.......why not make it official???????:) We would love to have you!!!

Of course we would love to have Mary as an official participant, but her input as our "consultant" has been helpful too! So either way she chooses, hope she will continue to participate.

Back