Cooker's Throwdown Friday III --- 6-4

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to hear your results ... let me know if you want the "Chimpersize" DVD ... only $19.95 plus shipping and handling:biggrin2:

Does this Chimpersize DVD involve any more activity than peeling a banana and lifting it to your mouth? More than that may overwhelm me. :redface2::biggrin2:

Does this Chimpersize DVD involve any more activity than peeling a banana and lifting it to your mouth? More than that may overwhelm me. :redface2::biggrin2:

No, no ... strictly hand to mouth repetitive exercise ... bananas are recommended but anything will work the arm or in my case had and feet muscles ... a jelly filled donut weighs about the same as a banana :biggrin2:

We're reporting in rather late. After our WW meeting this morning we went to IHop with my stepdaughter and grandchildren. We behaved and had lite selections.

Cindy gained .2 this week (monthly issue). I lost 1 pound, which put me at 169.4 for total Throwdown loss of 24.8 and 10.6 since St. Patty's. I missed being referred to as the Kentucky Flash, but I am glad that Chimpersize is something I'm very familiar with. :biggrin2:

We're reporting in rather late. After our WW meeting this morning we went to IHop with my stepdaughter and grandchildren. We behaved and had lite selections.

Cindy gained .2 this week (monthly issue). I lost 1 pound, which put me at 169.4 for total Throwdown loss of 24.8 and 10.6 since St. Patty's. I missed being referred to as the Kentucky Flash, but I am glad that Chimpersize is something I'm very familiar with. :biggrin2:

Great job to both Cindy and the Kentucky Flash ... maybe I need to move to Kentucky, must be something in the water:thumbup:

I haven't lost any weight this week. However, I was down a few pounds at the doctor's checkup, and have also seen a drop in blood sugar, cholesterol, and tricylceride numbers. (total cholesterol: 112)

Congrats to all who did lose, or just hang in there.

Good to see "The Ref" and of course The Chimp back.

I haven't lost any weight this week. However, I was down a few pounds at the doctor's checkup, and have also seen a drop in blood sugar, cholesterol, and tricylceride numbers. (total cholesterol: 112)

Congrats to all who did lose, or just hang in there.

Good to see "The Ref" and of course The Chimp back.

Gosh with total cholesterol of 112 you could have krispy kreme and nobody would know it!

Wise, congratulations on going with the Lite selections. That's a bigger victory than losing the pound you shed! I bet Cindy is down BIG time this Saturday.

I bet Cindy does lose this week. Also, about the lite selections at IHop, what we had was called "two by two by two for you" which had two each of egg beaters, turkey bacon, and pancakes. It was 400 calories total. We added some sugar free syrup, which we asked for. No added butter. It was good and we were satisfied. Also, the egg beaters they served us tasted like normal scrambled eggs. I'd do that again in a heartbeat!

ok, I have been bouncing around but seem to still be on a downward trend ... I will start the thread early this week and am going to try and contact some that are MIA ... any losers you can think of that are missing please help jog my memory ... peace out:cool2:

I heard your call MrCooker and ashamedly report in for weigh-in...

I have gained a kilo or 3 which translates to about 5 American pounds...You would have thought someone who broke a front tooth off at the gum while biting into a frozen cookie would have learnt their lesson...but noooo...I have been eating mushy foods for 2 weeks...when food is mushy the calories are easier to consume and digest so its definitely not a good thing...and sympathy food (read jelly, ice-cream, custard, full-cream yoghurts etc etc...have more than their fair share of calories sadly)...

What I have been doing and not doing lately is definitely not pushing the scales in the downward direction so I need to make a change quickly and turn this around before I end up having to buy the next size up in clothes...

Welcome home Ton !!!! the more losers the merrier:biggrin2: ... Like Wise said it will come down ... sorry about the tooth ... I always revert to ice cream after such :redface2:

Latest posts

Back