Cooker's Throwdown Friday III -- 10-15

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I've been incommunicado gang... it started with a sore throat Wed. night and then it just got worse from there.... Starting to fele human again today. Breathing in all this dust from new wood floors hasn't helped, but boy are they pretty. Kitchen is almost done and now time to move back in. It is beautiful!

So I had to emptp the master bath and move my scales downstairs (demo in progress) and the change in location is what I am going to blame my .2 gain on . Sorry gals - I'm up this week. At least over all the trend has been down. The race has been good for me. How did the Chimp only gain 1 lb is what I want to know - you let us down man!

Mary - sorry to hear about your shoulder. I've never had that problem before so nothing to add except my sympathy. Sounds definitely unpleasant.

Come on gals - let's at least close strong! Everyone - back in the saddle - start singing Janie!:)

With everything I have consumed the past two weeks I should have gained a ton ... not sure what's going on but I guess I will take ... The Gamecocks may have faltered but the men will take the Great Pumpkin Race Trophy!!!!!

Wow, looks like Scott is back atop the week's Loserboard for the guys with a loss of 1.32276 pounds! Looks like the guys are having another positive week. Surely The Chimp used his magic potion to minimize his gain. :D Okay, now Superbob is going to have to exercise some self-discipline in order to contribute this week. We must close strong, men! :thumbup:

Unhappy news to report.

One of our semi-regular throwdowners has a nephew who is in dire need of our prayers. He's only 5 years old, suffering from leukemia, and doctors believe he may have suffered a stroke following an emergency appendectomy. He's on a ventilator, in critical care.
Please join me in praying for little Spencer.

I'm praying for him as well. Have you seen his carepages photos? What a beautiful little boy. I'm hoping for these issues to be totally resolved and for Spencer to return to a normal life with his parents.

OK - we have been all over the place this week - up, down the same.... When it all is said and done though, Scottnz and Wise saved the boy's butts and they came out on top. :p:p:pGuys lost .5 this week and the girls gained 2.1 (It's tougher for us you know.... not that I'm whining or nothin'.:angel:) Cindy you are the only gal to lose this week - good for you! :)

Just A little less than 2 weeks to go in the race and the guys have lost a total of 30 lbs to the girls 22.1. The Man of Steel and moi are almost neck and neck for the title of the Biggest Loser!

But never say never girlie girls! We are not ones to throw in the towel! The chimp is still out eating somewhere I bet and SB will probably have to make more Pop Pop pancakes which he then has to eat. So if we stay on track - we can still do it! :thumbup::thumbup:(Laurie, by my calcs you only gained 1.1 from the weight you posted last week. Not bad for fluid retention!)

Here is the awaited spreadsheet for the week.
View attachment 8822

Back