Cooker’s ThrowDown Friday III ... 10-2-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoo Hoo Colleen!!. Just keep doing what your doing. We are the slow and steady 'losers' on this thread. (but I have a fear I'm going the other way this week.) I'm working on catching up from a bad (read good) weekend, but I did a ton of walking and one day it rained off and on all day and after awhile everyone was completely in the mud up to your ankles, making it really hard, messy going (my point is that I was bound to burn at least twice the calories.:p:) We've had little to no rain all summer and it has been hotter than hades, but on the one weekend of the Austin City Limits fest it decides to rain on our parade. I stood out in it and sloshed through it with the best of them. Thought I was crazy a few times.

I am beginning to wonder if there really are any fat people on here - sounds like so many are just right around their goal weight. Good for y'all for getting there and then watching it. When you stop that you are in for trouble.

Had a really good but in some ways frustrating consult with a surgeon for the first time today. I'll post about it later in another thread. Suffice it to say I have plenty of time to lose that 40 lbs... a whole lotta of hurry up and wait for nothing. Not that I am so anxious to join y'alls OHS club. I just want my cardio to loosen up my travel restriction and let me go back to living life the way I was or get the surgeon on board to do the surgery. In other words S@*t or get off the pot!:mad::(

Hope all are having a good week paying for any past sins. I am...

Rhena:cool::)

Whoo Hoo Colleen!!. Just keep doing what your doing. We are the slow and steady 'losers' on this thread. (but I have a fear I'm going the other way this week.) I'm working on catching up from a bad (read good) weekend, but I did a ton of walking and one day it rained off and on all day and after awhile everyone was completely in the mud up to your ankles, making it really hard, messy going (my point is that I was bound to burn at least twice the calories.:p:) We've had little to no rain all summer and it has been hotter than hades, but on the one weekend of the Austin City Limits fest it decides to rain on our parade. I stood out in it and sloshed through it with the best of them. Thought I was crazy a few times.

I am beginning to wonder if there really are any fat people on here - sounds like so many are just right around their goal weight. Good for y'all for getting there and then watching it. When you stop that you are in for trouble.
Had a really good but in some ways frustrating consult with a surgeon for the first time today. I'll post about it later in another thread. Suffice it to say I have plenty of time to lose that 40 lbs... a whole lotta of hurry up and wait for nothing. Not that I am so anxious to join y'alls OHS club. I just want my cardio to loosen up my travel restriction and let me go back to living life the way I was or get the surgeon on board to do the surgery. In other words S@*t or get off the pot!:mad::(

Hope all are having a good week paying for any past sins. I am...

Yes, we have many fatties here, some are closet fatties, some are happy with the way they are and some continue to ride the roller coaster (me:eek:) in quest of our goal weights ... never give up ... you can’t win if you are not in the game:)

I'm still a loser, you guys. Even with no exercise AND eating out twice last week, over the past 2 weeks I have lost an additional 3.6 pounds. Why doesn't this happen when I'm trying to lose?

Fit into size 6 pants this week---such a great feeling! Buh-bye, size 14s!

My butt is still big, but that's the way God made me! :D

I'm still a loser, you guys. Even with no exercise AND eating out twice last week, over the past 2 weeks I have lost an additional 3.6 pounds. Why doesn't this happen when I'm trying to lose?

Congrats on your success! You have done a terrific job.

Having been overweight most of my 20s, I will continue to see myself as "fat." Everyone tells me how thin I am, and I know how dangerous it can be, but my mind isn't adjusting to what my eyes see in the mirror. It will take me some time, but I also know how great I feel. I don't ever want to go back to 200 pounds. I got fairly close after my mom died when I re-gained about 30 pounds.

I will always be a "foodie." From now on, I just have to be careful about what I eat, because my metabolism ain't the same as it was in my track-running days back in high school (400 years ago, I tell my students!) and, I have been a binge eater-- one cookie fest can send me over the edge. I just have to watch it. Every day is a struggle.

I am beginning to wonder if there really are any fat people on here - sounds like so many are just right around their goal weight.
Don't worry.We can keep each other company...I have atleast 20 lbs to go!

This is SO great! And would it be too devilish of me to voice my envy:)
From size 14 to size 7 - this is also my goal. I am even holding onto some of my favorite small-size outfits in wild hopes:D

Glad to hear of your success Deb!

Latest posts

Back