Community calendar

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for responding Duffey. When I click on that a private calendar comes up, so I'm wondering if that is the only one I have access to.

Thank you for responding Duffey. When I click on that a private calendar comes up, so I'm wondering if that is the only one I have access to.

It may be that the access to postings on the public calendar are limited to the paid subscription members....I'm not sure.
You could always send a PM to Hank to find out; and in the meantime, if you would like something posted on the public calendar just mention it
to Mary, Greg a, or myself, and we would gladly post it for you :)

Ok when you look at the calendar, on the right hand side, on top of the before and next calendars Is there a thing that says calendar picker? It's written on blue on my screen if that helps, with a little arrow. Click on that and you should be able to choose public or private

Ok when you look at the calendar, on the right hand side, on top of the before and next calendars Is there a thing that says calendar picker? It's written on blue on my screen if that helps, with a little arrow. Click on that and you should be able to choose public or private

I think Lyn's figured it out for you.

Found the "calendar picker" but the only option on the drop-down menu is private.

In that case, you might need to be a paid subscriber to access the community calendar. I thought you could view it, even if you weren't a paid subscriber, but not add entries to it. Like others have said, you can send Hank a pm for clarification.

Thank you Duffey, Bina and Lyn for trying to help. I believe you are right about having to be a paid subscriber to even view the community calendar because, like Selma, I can only see the private one.

Bina, thank you for your kind offer to post for me. I don't have anything to add to the calendar right now, I just wanted to take a look to see what's going on.

Thank you Duffey, Bina and Lyn for trying to help. I believe you are right about having to be a paid subscriber to even view the community calendar because, like Selma, I can only see the private one.

Bina, thank you for your kind offer to post for me. I don't have anything to add to the calendar right now, I just wanted to take a look to see what's going on.

No problem at all, we are here to help each other ;)

Back