Come visit Cincinnati Memorial Day weekend

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

geebee

If you are looking for something to do this holiday weekend, come to Cincinnati and experience the nation's longest running culinary arts festival - Taste of Cincinnati. It starts at noon tomorrow (Saturday) and runs through Monday evening. We are expecting 500,000 people but the event is three days and quite big so it never really feels crowded.

Chris and I are staying at a downtown hotel Sunday so we can eat, go rest, go eat, go rest, go party - you get the picture. Wreaks havoc with my salt intake and sometimes my INR but, hey, it's only once a year.

So, bored?, nearby?, even far away - come experience Taste of Cincinnati. BTW - I am not a paid spokesperson. ;):D:cool::D

http://www.tasteofcincinnati.com/taste.aspx?menu_id=268&id=8778&ekmensel=3ed1b7ac_268_0_8778_1

I heard too many good things about this...my FIL and hubby are originally from Ohio. I hooe we make it next year and plan for it in advance. We just came back from a short vacation.

Have fun.

Sounds like a really fun event. If we weren't so busy with a family outing tomorrow and a church outing Sunday, we may have been able to make it. We'll definitely have to remember this for future reference. Have a great time!

Gina, we go every year (we live in Loveland, just north of Cincy). This year, 8 wks after surgery, I'm still debating whether I have the endurance for the walking. It will probably depend on the weather, but I expect the rest of my family will go without me if I can't make it. Make sure you come with a big appetite -- you don't want to find yourself full after a few stops. And the best time to avoid the crowds is early, just after they open at noon.

Latest posts

Back