Christopher Smith-Musician2k 7/16/1965-10/13/2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carla

carla

Dear Carla, so sorry for your loss.
Everyone here is so kind, I hope you
get encourgement from us.
Take care Debbie :)

Dearest Carla,
My heart goes out to you this morning as I just read of your tragic loss of your very young husband this past Monday. I am listening to his music -- such talent. Always hold that in your heart and Chris will be near..

Oh, Carla, I am so shocked and sorry to learn of the passing of your dearest husband. May God bless you and all your loved ones during this time of grief.

This is such unexpected, sad news. My prayers are with you and your family as you struggle with the sudden loss. May your many fond memories bring you comfort.

Carla. Thank you so much for letting us know. I am so, so sorry. I am so very saddened by this news.

Chris had his surgery several months after mine. Since I was in recovery as he was anticipating his own "journey" we exchanged quite a bit here on VR.com. We struck up several conversations (some in Private Messages) about migraines, music, family, fear. He was such a kind, gentle, concerned man. I could tell that he loved you very much.

I really had enjoyed listening to his music when he had first set up a website. I just visited his current site and WOW!! It is so professional looking and full of life!! Did he just write October Stars this year? I love it!!! Only someone in a very secure place in his heart could write so beautifully. Perhaps you could find some solace in the knowledge that perhaps he had arrived in a great place of promise in his life when he left us; that he was content and no longer troubled by some of the things that had been nagging at his sensitive self. Of course that also makes it so difficult for those he left behind. But it really sounds like he had put the pieces of the puzzle together for himself.

Please let us know about his music because surely that must live on. I hope all of our members on VR.com will go to his website and listen to his lovely piano compositions.

http://www.myspace.com/clearlyaudible

Carla, please feel free to come here as often as you like. We are a unique "family" and here for all kinds of support.

Wishing you peace as you make your way through this.

Marguerite

Aye.

Chris was another member with whom I had PMd a few times...and, even though I passed by his town a few times, I never had the opportunity to meet him....

Carla ... very sorry for your loss. Thoughts/prayers coming to you, your family and Chris' friends....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Death tore the pages all away" ... Kenney Chesney ... 'Who You'd Be Today'

Carla ~ I am so very sorry for your loss of your beloved husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

My heartfelt prayers go out to you. I will pray for your strength during this time.

Cindy

Oh, my. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Chris and I had many interesting conversations through VR as we were both teachers, and he was such a great support as we both had our surgeries within a month of each other. He will definitely be missed!!!!

What a shock to sign on and see this. I am so sorry. My deepest sympathies to M2K's family.

Latest posts

Back