Christina G Winkelman 11/02/1946-12/15/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read this a short while back and did not post. I just did not know what to say. And I still don't...so I will just say that I am SO sorry to hear this news.My thoughts and prayers go to the family.

Christina was quite a lady. We met in Orlando reunion and I enjoyed meeting her. She was a constant on VR for years. I first met her on another site (heart site) before she knew she had to have valve replacement and coincidentally we found each other again right here in Valve Replacement. I miss her.

Yes, Christina was one of a kind and stood up for her convictions. She loved her life, her family, the United States, the Arizona warm weather, her heart girlfriends who met weekly for lunch, swimming pools, and her cats..! Our last e-mail to/from each other was about our cat/s. I also met Christina at a couple of reunions. Miss you Christina..

Memories of Christina will always be with me. She got me through one of the most difficult times of my life. I will be forever grateful to her and mt thoughts go out to her family. She is so missed. A very special person.

donna

Eeeeeeeeeegads ... it's been a year???????

*sighs*

I tell ya ... the last month or so has been HORRENDOUS in terms of deaths and cancer diagnosis and other stuff. :(

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |
** RadioShow.CDshowcase.HOLIDAY | Friday | 12.24.2010 | noon-4p.CENTRAL = www.WRMN1410.com **
..."Another year comes to a close" ... Sylvia ... 'Reflections'

I still can't believe she is gone. Janie summed up her passions in life perfectly. She was a lovely lady. It was a pleasure to meet her in person. She is truly missed.

Cort, I hear you. There has been so much in all departments this month :(

Cort, I hear you. There has been so much in all departments this month :(

Way TOO much. I know we aren't given more than we can handle, but right now ... kinda wondering about that. :(

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Can you believe what a year it's been?" ... Savage Garden ... 'I Don't Know You Anymore'

Remembering our dear friend Christina, two years today
I remember the Sunday chats were we had so much fun and many laughs,
We met Christina at several VR Reunions, a memorable lady,

Sending love to Christina's husband, daughters and grandchildren who she adored

hugs

Jan and Bill ( Liverpool UK )

yes, Jan it's nice to remember Christina. I was at the Orlando reunion when we all met together and had a great time.

I met Christina before she joined VR and suggested she come on in. We were both on Dr Rich's forum wondering what in the world was going wrong in our bodies. One day while in VR there she was. She was a great friend and I know all miss her.

Chuck, my son, by the way still mentions your husband, Jan.

Hi Ann

Yes the Orlando Reunion was fun, Christina really enjoyed it with her friend Pam,
I didn't realise you knew Christina before V R

Hope you and your family are all well,

Take Care

Jan X

Aye ... tough to believe it has now been 2 years.

:(

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
* Radio.HolidayCDshowcase | 12.24.2011 | Noon-4p.CENTRAL | www.wrmn1410.com *
"Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree" __ Elvis Presley __ 'Blue Christmas'

Remembering Christina today and sending love to her family and friends,
Three years, were does the time go?
The last time I was in her company was at the Orlando Reunion
If I close my eyes I can hear her voice such a wonderful accent.

A memorable lady

Jan & Bill ( Liverpool UK )

Back