calling zipper2

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home safe @ sound

Home safe @ sound

Jeanette i e-mailed you but anyhow we all went camping
returned in severe hail storm that went to Freddies now,at least the clouds
moved her way as it left here.
I'm tending to bit of toasty red skin,the sun luved me and am returning to work tomorrow after almost 9 months off (WOW) coulda had a baby in 9 months:eek: but glad it was heart surgery that kept me off.;);)
Redecorated at work and gave up nightshifts for days and evening shifts,which will likely i will tolerate better physically health wise and tolerate
my meds better without being awake all nite at work.
really had some convincing to do on my cardio when i went to edmonton 17@18 June but i'd rather be working than home constantly thinking about my health or being onn cpp as i was told to go on,i just can't follow orders to well
but my cardio was reluctant and melted like butter for me on a hot stove in
the end allowed me to return with conditions of giving up my niteshifts,and so that was easy for me:cool:and i have.

but i am here am back and start work tomorrow with alot of catching up on posts too i see.

Jeanette take it easy and away from trimming cus can bet you are still fresh decasted yet also and so sweet of you to be concerned and post a look out for me.But stay away from the trees...BE GOOD ,talk soon!!

zipper2 (DEB)

Deb, please be careful at work.....If you feel badly or too tired, go home! :)

I will Bina (promise) i'm 4 on 3 off so i'll be good and hoping not too many road trips my 3 off but i'm sure it will go fine cardio faxed a letter into detach
on friday sooooooo they should go easy on me:rolleyes:i hope.

thanks for your advise and i will use it.

zipper2 (DEB)

Deb, You will be in my thoughts and prayers for returning to work. Like Bina said you be careful and if you feel you need to go home go home! Don't over due it!
I understand why your doing it but be careful I don't want to read that you are doing bad health wise again. Keep us posted on how it's going. OK!:)

Darn rights you better go home if you don't feel well or I will come over there and drag you out by your ear ;)

No hail storm here Deb, it missed us.

Take care
((((hugs))))))

Deb, it's good to hear that all's well. I know that your work associates will make your transition back to work as easy as possible, but I, too echo everyone else, take it easy and if you feel overtaxed, go home and save your energy for your next shift. Eventually, you'll get back into the groooooooove.

Take Heart,
Pamela.

Latest posts

Back