Calling on Prayers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh Freddie,my condolences and prayers for family.
I'm speechless.Sorry to read this great sadness.

zipper2 (DEB)

Thank-you all for your prayers.
I ask you to continue as the hardest day of Gary's life is yet to come.

P.S.
It is indeed a small world Zipper, as it is the same person we both know.

So sorry to read to read about the sad & tragic loss your friend is having to deal with. I pray the Lord gives him & his children the strength to bear this heavy, heavy cross! :(

Oh my goodness. I can't imagine! Prayers are coming his way. My best friend just recently lost her mom & dad within a month of each other. I'm so sorry to hear about his terrible loss.

So sad.
Returned from the invited "viewing". Gary was not attending, just her mom and sister were there.
Apparently didn't even go yesterday to view his wife for "approval"

Oh how tomorrow is going to be so over whelming for him and his boys.

Freddie, This is just sad beyond belief. I hope he can muster the strength he needs to go on, and to care for his sons. My love to you, and prayers for him and the family. Brian

This is beyond words. I am so sorry for these losses and that they've piled up on top of one another. I'm sending my positive thoughts to he and his children that they will find the strength to continue in the absence of their loved ones.

How very sad ~ I can't imagine what they're going through. Your friend, and his family, and in my thoughts and prayers.

Dawn-Marie

Latest posts

Back