BigOwl's avr is Thursday, April 9

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, this is LittleOwl, BigOwl's daughter. Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts as our family prepares for tomorrow. She has been bragging about you guys to the wonderful staff at the hospital. She has repeatedly said how helpful you all have been.

So thanks again for supporting my beautiful, loving, intelligent, hilarious, and amazing mother. You have brought her so much comfort and support. She is my favorite person on the planet, and I know because of your help, I know she will be around for a long time :)

Your post sounds similar to the sentiments echoed by my daughter before I underwent replacement four years ago. Daughters are great!:):)
We'll look for your post tomorrow.:)

Wow, I thought I had a good hospital for my surgery, but yours sounds ideal. I've said before, the overall discomfort from noise, beds, food, etc., is often greater than the pain from the surgery in that the pain can usually be fixed easily with the right meds.

Good luck on your surgery and what I expect will be a comfortable recovery. I'll be looking for updates!

owls! good luck tomorrow- sending good vibes and wishes for a successfull surgery and speedy recovery-i might be moving to TX in thenext month for my own surgery for the food alone. today after my cath in NYC i was handed stale turkey sandwich on wheat-yuck!

Okay all you Owls.... I'm just about to knock off for the night and wanted to send lots of hugs and best wishes to you all. You'll be awake before I am (Pacific time, here) but please know that you are in my thoughts.

Curious to know if the town of Plano is anywhere near as amazing as the hospital!! What a fantastic experience in terms of health care. Wow!!

Best wishes! Godspeed! Will look forward to hearing from you very soon!!

Marguerite

Just remember to lay off the margaritas for the first couple days! Have a quick and uneventful recovery.

Latest posts

Back