batter up!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngmom

Well looks like I'm next. I have an appointment on july 20th for heart cath. I set it that far away to give me time to stop taking bc powder and smoking. however my bp is running 93 over 59 and im extremely weak. i think i might have to call and push the date closer. Couldnt work today just felt so bad. keep me in your prayers. got to have two mechanical values, bet I'm gonna sound like a bomb.

My daughter, a music education major, told me yesterday my valve ticked in the key of E. We could get together after your surgery and play a concert!! Seriously, if things are going downhill, it might be worthwhile to call your cardiologist....good luck and keep us posted.

Your cath is 5 weeks away and you are feeling badly, maybe move it up ?
Before my surgery i was only working part time and i had to quit that about 5 months before my date, too weak, dizzy, etc.
There is no point in being in a dangerous situation. Take care.

Wishing you all the best, young mom. Sounds like you getting prepared and doing the right thing. Confident you will be fine. Do please keep us posted. Best thoughts and prayers go with you.

Latest posts

Back