Bad News

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
................. they want to do a biopsy to look for the source of her GI bleed. ....................

Aarrrgggghh. The last thing endocarditis sufferers need are invasive procedures leaving the patient open to further infection. :eek:
The septic protocols need to be so very, very tightly controlled and monitored.

hope she is able to keep her appt. I am not that far from Mobile and we are to be inundated with rain (and maybe a small hurricane) all this weekend.

My prayers are always for Yaps. No, she doesn't even have a chance to catch her breath before she's got something else going on. She's been with us a long time and we know that her history has been iffy for so long. Blessins to our friend YAPS.

awoooooo,so confused

awoooooo,so confused

:eek:first ty all for your concerns and prayers,but this pup is so confused...we are back to square one..the cdc dosent think its endo,he thinks its arterlitis,he made a good point that ive had this fever for months..and that with endo,id be dead,,:eek:so we are back to square one ,having cbc,cultures,ct scans done..all this puppy wants now is a hot bubble bath and a good brushing..lol....they cant seem to see that all these drs appts and running around deplete our limited resources..lol im so tired..love you all,,Yaps

they cant seem to see that all these drs appts and running around deplete our limited resources..lol im so tired..love you all,,Yaps

Most probably don't care if they get paid, but their office managers do. Speak with the Physician directly about the financial end of things and maybe, he/she can make something work to both of your satisfaction.

I know, I know, shut up, you've tried it already. Just trying to think of anything that will help. ;)

Yaps, Im a routin for you heavily sweetie...

Yaps, Im a routin for you heavily sweetie...

You have been through soooo much already and I just want you to know that I am a prayin hard for ya and routing for you every step of the way on yet another roadblock in the pathway to super healthy living. ((((((((((((((((((((((TONS OF HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Harrybaby:eek:

:eek:first ty all for your concerns and prayers,but this pup is so confused...we are back to square one..the cdc dosent think its endo,he thinks its arterlitis,he made a good point that ive had this fever for months..and that with endo,id be dead,,:eek:so we are back to square one ,having cbc,cultures,ct scans done..all this puppy wants now is a hot bubble bath and a good brushing..lol....they cant seem to see that all these drs appts and running around deplete our limited resources..lol im so tired..love you all,,Yaps

Darlene, do you mean arteritis? If so, I believe they treat that with prednisone, not an easy treatment either, but a lot better than having endo. You will remain in my prayers and thoughts until your doctor gets this resolved. I hope you get to relax this weekend.

You are in our thoughts and prayers! Hopefully they will be able to get to exactly what is causing all the issues!
Sending you hugs!
Dawn and Benton

Please add my thoughts and prayers. I wish you all the best, Darlene, as you search for the correct diagnosis and cure. Here's hoping that cure will be quick and complete.

So sorry to hear of your latest rocky road to travel.
Keeping you in my thoughts
Love Emma
xxx

Darlene,(Yaps)
Darn pot holes,oooohhhh im praying daily for you too
Hopefully they get to bottom of all this for you,ihad to find
the post cus ive been away and was so anxious to read
your at least somewhat on top of this,i'm sorry to hear this
Have a double bubble bath and i'll add some extra prayers
for you tonight

Zipper2 (DEB)

And the bad news continues . . .
Darlene is scheduled to see the infectious disease doctor in Mobile next week to plot the course of treatment. Hurricane Gustav might have other plans in store for her.
Both Mobile and Baldwin county are under a mandatory evacuation order, but she can't leave so will ride out the storm.
Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

Darlene Most Certainly Has My Prayers....

Darlene Most Certainly Has My Prayers....

My prayers are being sent out constantly that Darlene gets through this whole mess and quickly.....She certainly does not need Hurricane Gustav to complicate things even more either.....Yaps, Ole Harrybaby is sending you (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tons Of Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):D:D:D

I'm trying my best to blow that storm more towards Texas, but I think I need bigger better lungs. Superbob can you help a fellow American down on his luck and breath?

Latest posts

Back