Bad News

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would A Second Pair Of Damaged Lungs Help You Ross...

Would A Second Pair Of Damaged Lungs Help You Ross...

I'm trying my best to blow that storm more towards Texas, but I think I need bigger better lungs. Superbob can you help a fellow American down on his luck and breath?

I know they aren't much, but believe it or not, they are still working...:D:eek::eek::D Harrybaby:D

So sorry to read this and will keep Darlene and her family in my prayers.

Oh Goodness.. And Gustuv is one nasty looking storm!
PRAYING hard for you Yaps!

OM GOODNESS,
DOES it ever get better!!!!!!

Yaps am praying hard here for you

zipper2 (DEB)

hey all,Gustaf is roaring around us ,many tornados .But still have power:p,new orleans and louisiana may be in for it bad..our causeway is under water,now i must go lightning
!

we have little winds in our part of nw Fl and I know Yaps has some stronger ones but she is safe, too. Landfall is just now happening and it's on the west side of N.O. winds are still very high and N.O. is on the east side of the storm which is called the 'dirty side' with most winds/rain. Hope the bullet misses them.

At Ross' request, Superbob has been using his superpowers as much as possible trying to blow the storm off its worst-case course. :D

Seriously, I get the impression right now that it is not quite -- quite -- as bad as feared in New Orleans. Of course, that means it may be worse for others.

Continuing to send prayers....

He's weakening, down to a Cat 2 with 110 mph winds. No where near a Katrina.

At mass yesterday, I prayed hard that it would weaken. I think millions of others must have too.

Hi, Darlene! I'm glad you've still got power and hope that you don't lose it.
Take care!

grrrrrrr

grrrrrrr

Saw infectious doc yesterday..grrr.... had results from,bone scan,gallium scan,cat scan on pelvic ,blood cultures for everything...grrr,he still dosent know what is going on...BITE!,now Im scheduled for a cat scan on head and lungs,they took more blood,grrrrrrrrrr,and am scheduled for a bone marrow biopsy friday,snarl,...grrrrrr,,,,,this pup is gonna bite!:eek:
I am sooooo frustrated,,,whimper:(

Saw infectious doc yesterday..grrr.... had results from,bone scan,gallium scan,cat scan on pelvic ,blood cultures for everything...grrr,he still dosent know what is going on...BITE!,now Im scheduled for a cat scan on head and lungs,they took more blood,grrrrrrrrrr,and am scheduled for a bone marrow biopsy friday,snarl,...grrrrrr,,,,,this pup is gonna bite!:eek:

Yaps:
If you're current on your rabies shots, go ahead -- BITE THE DOC!!!!!!! :D

Sounds like one for Mystery Diagnosis (Discovery Health).

Yaps,were with you and continued good thoughts
and prayers going to you at this time,sorry for all
this you have to go through:(
I agree with Marsha....Bite the Doc,Yaps

zipper2 (DEB)

Well Yaps....You could always go RABID on the Doctor...LOL

Well Yaps....You could always go RABID on the Doctor...LOL

Oh Go Ahead....Make His Day...Foam At The Mouth And Chomp Him.....But seriously, Ole Harrybaby is sending you (((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))) and prayers as always. Harrybaby:D

latest

latest

The y will have to hopitalise me for bone marrow,Ive got to have a heprin bridge,so they are making arrangements,,woof,:( pup is tired

Sorry to read this Yaps keep us posted or I will check in later next week with you all.

aw, no. I know you don't want to be goin through all this stuff, but maybe they will get some answers and be able to do something. You will be in my prayers. Blessins........

Yaps,

Thoughts/prayers continue coming your way....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Waiting to be mended like a potter would mend a broken vase" ... Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers ... 'Broken Lady'

Latest posts

Back