Back to the grind

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetbanker

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
This will be one long week. I go back to work on Monday after 9 weeks . I will be doing only 3 days a week for the rest of the month Doctors orders :) . My job is not that strenous ,but the commute is. I live in NYC and need to take a rolling snail to the train station then 2 silver snakes . We have had a lot of cut backs so I'm looking at a longer ride and with no seats at least the air condition works . Just have to see how it goes.
I'll be thinking and praying for all the folks coming to this side of the mountain this week :
Lgurvitch, Penny, Robb Wilder , Lak and any of the lurkers too afraid to post. We'll all be waiting with a cup of Kool Aid , anyone have flavor preference. Wishing you all the best of luck .:thumbup:

Gods Speed

And Kathi, we will think of you HAVE A GREAT WEEK and don't push it
stock-photo--d-rendering-of-a-red-button-with-don-t-push-written-on-it-16152529.jpg

Kathi....I'll say some prayers that your commute is easy on you . I used to fly down to NYC 3 times a week and i know how the mass transit is there. PLEASE be careful in that you don't let anyone bump into your chest. I am sure it is well on its way to being healed but you don't need some Klutz causing you any pain. Don't work hard and pace yourself. Warm hugs and heartfelt love......Michael

Well Kathi,

Vacation is over and good luck in getting back to the grind.

Funny that the commute figures in as a big part of the grind yuk and I can relate as mine is a 1.5 hour each way, high stress drive which i also am not looking forward to.

Good for you for doing a 3 day week inititally, that should help some.

Gil

Wow, Kathi - The time has flown! Glad your commute is air conditioned. Hoping you can get a seat each day. Maybe bring a cane with you until you're better healed; would people be more likely to let you have a seat then? I can hardly imagine hanging onto the "standing room" rails with such a newly reconnected sternum. Best wishes.

Latest posts

Back