Back from the southern mini-reunion.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has ennyone see Bubba ? aka Gadgitman ? ah was wonnerin' eff'n he might haf slipped back into th' hills of Tennessee? ah's hankerin' t'ax him how he larned t'speak so plainly:D

I Have Just Two Words......

I Have Just Two Words......

Party Animals!!!!:D:p:p:D But seriously, I sure do wish I could have met up with yall and I am thrilled that you all had a terrific time. I will keep my goal of meeting as many VR.com members as possible in the forefront of my mind as a strong motivator to get my Bachelor's Degree (Lord Willing That My Health Holds Up). Anyhooooooo....I am, again, thrilled that you all met up and had such wonderful weather. Hugs, Harrybaby:D:D:D

Oh, Janie, what a great video of Jan and Bill. I think I remember walking through there and getting some pics. Is that the two story place back in the woods?

Janie, appreciate the video of Jan and Bill; it was nice to have a preview of our Brit friends.

Also Janie, I used your photo as my avatar; thanks for posting it...Perry looks beautiful in it. I hope it was OK that I used it.

Also Janie, I used your photo as my avatar; thanks for posting it...Perry looks beautiful in it. I hope it was OK that I used it.

Of course Wise...great that you are using it. If you send me your e-mail, I'll send along some more pics of your little family..!

And Sherry -- I don't remember if we went to the Gruene River Grill....that's where the little movie skit was done. Oh yes, we went to the Gruene Onion Grill....confusing names, different restaurants. I have a really good "Alamo" narrative by Bill, but have to wait for Ross to post it for me. We had a great time with Jan & Bill...now, they're off to El Paso and points beyond in their Saab convertible -- eat your heart out Bonzo...:D

I have nothing to do today.....hmmm......maybe I'll call the state troopers and report a stolen SAAB heading towards El Paso.:eek:
Yah, that's what I'll do today.:rolleyes::p:D:D

A phone call from Canada reporting a stolen Saab with Florida plates last seen in Texas?::p:p:p
You'll have Canadian Mounties at your door!:D

The cops are always swarming our neck of the woods anyway.....ah aint skeered.

Funny you would say that. Tuesday, we were leaving the house to go down to Reds Pizza for supper when we discover 3 State Trooper cars at the end of our driveway. Seems they were conducting a license/safety check just down the road when a car approaching the checkpoint suddenly turned around and headed back North, with two troopers in hot pursuit.

After a couple of miles without catching up they felt he had turned off the main highway. Yep, he turned on our dirt road, whipped behind a mobile home across from our house and performed what we fondly refer to as a ?bush bond? (when they leave the vehicle and hit the woods). Our Dawgs raised heck just a few minutes before we went out the door and the troopers felt he had run across our property. A search of the barn and outbuildings didn?t turn up anyone. The car was towed and they hadn?t found him when we left the house (locked of course----even removed the keys from the tractor and ATV).

We later saw two of the troopers at the restaurant and they hadn?t found him yet. They figured he had made it to town and they would catch up with him soon.

IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!!:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

May God Bless,

Danny :)

Funny you would say that. Tuesday, we were leaving the house to go down to Reds Pizza for supper when we discover 3 State Trooper cars at the end of our driveway. Seems they were conducting a license/safety check just down the road when a car approaching the checkpoint suddenly turned around and headed back North, with two troopers in hot pursuit.

After a couple of miles without catching up they felt he had turned off the main highway. Yep, he turned on our dirt road, whipped behind a mobile home across from our house and performed what we fondly refer to as a ?bush bond? (when they leave the vehicle and hit the woods). Our Dawgs raised heck just a few minutes before we went out the door and the troopers felt he had run across our property. A search of the barn and outbuildings didn?t turn up anyone. The car was towed and they hadn?t found him when we left the house (locked of course----even removed the keys from the tractor and ATV).

We later saw two of the troopers at the restaurant and they hadn?t found him yet. They figured he had made it to town and they would catch up with him soon.

IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!!:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

May God Bless,

Danny :)

ah was glad t'see yo' gotcher pizza pie:D

She's got her laptop with her, so send her an e-mail... Jan and Bill are great fun..!!!

I sorta steered them up to Ruidoso and then northbound, but don't know what direction they'll take. They know more about the States than I do...and have been to around 27 states in their USA travels. Bill's an old American cowboy movie buff, so they make it a point to see those sites.

She's got her laptop with her, so send her an e-mail... Jan and Bill are great fun..!!!

I sorta steered them up to Ruidoso and then northbound, but don't know what direction they'll take. They know more about the States than I do...and have been to around 27 states in their USA travels. Bill's an old American cowboy movie buff, so they make it a point to see those sites.

Oh, Okay --- I'll do that! If they're going to Ruidoso & then continuing West to Arizona or CA, they're bound to come thru here. I'm not sure if I have her email though. I'll try a PM & see if I get a response.

Thanks Janie!! :)

Back