Back from the southern mini-reunion.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh Mary.....how soon we forget -- the sign said, "Pigeon Orge"...:D

Jan and Bill are on their way here...everyone else is welcome too..!

Pic for this morning = Stacy and Sherry in front of a gorgeous bush. Anybody know what it might be?!?!

Nice pictures and pictures and............... So there was lots of standing in lines to have photos taken, lots of cake and pancake eating, a couple of brave souls went on a ski lift.................. but what else did you do???? Compare ticks, scar of the weekend trophy????? :confused: :D

I must confess that I thought it would be cold and did not pack it..... I will have a picture made with it and post it as soon as I lose 16 pounds:eek:

Freddie, he probably barfed on it and doesn't want to tell you....OMG.

Yea, the chimp probably drooled all over it due to excitment.

Not going to elaborate on the excitement part;)

You all took some really nice pictures. Since I don't take pictures and am camera shy I'm always a bit surprised that I enjoy looking at pictures that others took so much.

Janie. I sure home you have a great time with Jan and Bill. Say hi to them for me.

Th' Mayo Jar has been buried unner th' fourth Pee Can Tree in th' dark of night, only t'be dug up when necessary t'prove mah innercence.

ah will make sevahal observashuns:

1. Eff'n ennyone went t'bed hungry in this hyar group it was their own fault.

2. Mary will walk yer legs off eff'n yo' let her. Don?t EVER foller her an' Wise t'thet Pancake House on TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN----straight up!

3. Perry was th' quietess one in th' bunch. Now mah DAWGS'd haf been raisin' Heck ev'ry minute.

4. A fun time was had by all.

Bubba :)

Latest posts

Back