Back from the southern mini-reunion.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Th' Mayo Jar has been buried unner th' fourth Pee Can Tree in th' dark of night, only t'be dug up when necessary t'prove mah innercence.

ah will make sevahal observashuns:

1. Eff'n ennyone went t'bed hungry in this hyar group it was their own fault.

2. Mary will walk yer legs off eff'n yo' let her. Don?t EVER foller her an' Wise t'thet Pancake House on TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN----straight up!

3. Perry was th' quietess one in th' bunch. Now mah DAWGS'd haf been raisin' Heck ev'ry minute.

4. A fun time was had by all.

Bubba :)

It was reinforced to me this weekend that I am a follower and not a leader!!

All that walking to a pancake house and only one in the group had pancakes. Now I won't have them again until we meet again in the pancake house in the sky....and I don't mean in heaven, but on Airport Road. Then again, that's not going to happen either, unless we drive...maybe.

It was reinforced to me this weekend that I am a follower and not a leader!!

All that walking to a pancake house and only one in the group had pancakes. Now I won't have them again until we meet again in the pancake house in the sky....and I don't mean in heaven, but on Airport Road. Then again, that's not going to happen either, unless we drive...maybe.

But all must understand that the "Wise" one knows that pancake calories decrease as altitude increases .... we know you were watching out for the ThrowDowners:D:D

Wait a minute .... I look drunk and like I'm being held up:eek::eek:.....

Actually, I thought it looked as though you were steadying the other guys!
And I will swear, based on my official status as Ref on the ThrowDown thread, that I never saw one banned substance in Cooker's possession.:cool:Unless we consider pound cake a banned substance, and then we were all guilty!:p

Such a wonderful time and keep the pics coming. Really enjoyinging them. Wish Stacey and I would have spent more time in PF. Trying to juggle too many social obligations this weekend, with meeting his buddies and mine at the same time.

Janie, thanks for the garden pic. I may just make that one my computer background.

This is Cooker discussing with Gadgetman about what to do with the mayo jar in which the incriminating evidence (and bail money, if needed) are buried. I think there are pictures of and recipes for five different sinfully delicious pound cakes buried in that jar. I'm not saying....I'm just saying.

Wise, you can add your name too.....see our reflections in the window behind us. You are the one with the camera :).

Just think of it as four roses and a thorn.

I hadn't noticed that yet though. Just when I thought I'd escape the glare of the camera.

We are home. Got back about 1:30PM CT today. Drove 450 miles yesterday and 320 today.

Jules and I had a wonderful time with a great group of people.

I told Jules thanks for making it possible for me as I do not drive long distances and what a great time I had and he replied I too had a great time.

Thanks for all of the wonderful pictures. I didn't even have a camera.

Sherry's cakes were just delicious.

From the looks of it, you all seemed to have had a wonderful time & thank you for sharing your pics w/the rest of us! It's always nice to be able to put a face to your posts! :)

Mike and I have Jan and Bill captured on the patio and force-feeding them Margaritas...:D

I took a movie of them today and will try to get it on here...

Back to the patio and yep, I'll tell 'em howdy from y'all.

<----Click me to view.

Back