Aussie Trip - anyone fancy a beer?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic8Ball

Going on my first interstate trip since surgery 9months ago.

Going to be in the gold coast near brisbane for a conference next week, 6th-10th August.

If there are any auzzy members who fancy a drink then drop me a line on [email protected] and i will see if our schedules meet up.....probably only monday/wednesday/friday possible and one of those will go to an old buddy from the uk...if anything looks possible and you are bored then give me a shout...doesn't need to be an all nighter, just a quick meet and greet....the offer is there..

I don't think i have many free nights but hey, its worth a shot if anyone is interested....us auzzy members are few and far appart so you have to throw out the invite when you can.

Note....boy is packing fun when you are taking all your medications and packing two lots just incase one bag goes missing.....then packing your home tester in your hand luggage cos that ain't going anywhere but you have to show it at customs and answer questions on it.....

Gonna be fun...

After Ireland, Australia is the next place I would like to see. I met a man who was a U.S. citizen but worked in Australia, raised his family there. He described the customs, the safety, the schools, the rules about curfews for the kids - the whole package. It sounded wonderful.

Australia

Australia

Hensylee, I think your friend may have been over selling Australia a little I have never come across "curfews for the kids ". :confused: I will say though that you are far less likely to be the victim of a firearm crime. :) For most other forms of crime like theft, the statistics aren't too good in the state capitals. :(

I don't recall where in Australia he lived and it's been quite a few years ago - maybe 6 or so. The kids were on curfew in whatever area that was. He was retiring and sad to leave Australia. Anyway, I was impressed.

If a conference ever leads you to good ol' Melbourne, we'll shout you a beer! Hope the conference goes well,

Cheers,
Chris & Yolanda

Latest posts

Back