Asking for Prayers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie

My 38 year old son, Craig, was taken to ER at 5:30 this morning. I just had a call from his girlfriend, they are admitting him to the hospital because of chest pains. The emzine test came back inconclusive redoing it with lots of other tests. I don't drive so I am having to wait for results at home. You prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Jackie,
My prayers have started for your son. I know it must be heck waiting for answers. He is in the best place if indeed he is having or had a heart attack. Sending positive thoughts your way.:)

Thank you for your prayers. Craig is sleeping now, they will run another blood test in 6 hours and do a stress test. I am so thankful his girlfriend and son are with him. They have called me four times since 5:30am. I adore Debbie and of course Grammy's Angel, Cristian. We are very blessed to have them.

Jackie, my prayers are with Craig. Praying that all of you will have the peace you need to get you through this ordeal. Knowing it is in God's hands.

Thank you for your prayers. Craig is sleeping now, they will run another blood test in 6 hours and do a stress test. I am so thankful his girlfriend and son are with him. They have called me four times since 5:30am. I adore Debbie and of course Grammy's Angel, Cristian. We are very blessed to have them.

Jackie,
Thanks for the update. Still praying for Craig. Hoping that those enzymes don't show up in his blood. :)

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. Craig is on his way home to Patterson. The Stress Test and Blood work came back OK. He has to follow up with his PCP for more tests but was cleared to go home.

Thanks again, prayer really does help!!!

Great news- I hope they get to the bottom of the chest pain and it is something as simple as indigestion!

Latest posts

Back