App. in Dublin.........

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EireCara

Hi everyone, just thought I would let you know that I am going to Dublin next tuesday to see the ep/cardiologist.

I would appreciate any prayers, thoughts, wishes, moon and star allignment, whatever you guys have got to make things happen for me.

Thank you all in advance....:cool:

Jacqui-

Every Irish cell in my body is hoping and praying that this appointment holds some answers for you. Best wishes.

Jacqui, You know I wish the very best for you on this trip and I hope you can finally get some answers and relief to your issues. I know you are fearful of a lot of those drugs, but try and be open to trying something new. I think you would be shocked at how much better you could feel if you got your rhythm issues under control.

We will be waiting to hear a report.

Kim

Hi Jacqui,

My thoughts and prayers will DEFINITELY go out to you! You'll have alot of help here with your valve friends.

Wishing you the very best, and please give us an update.

Jacqui, the star and moon alignments work but nothing comes close to my special mix of guardian angels and spirits from our part of the world.

I am sending them your way to join up with the faeries for a particularly powerful benign presence during your tests. They will make things happen for you!..

Best of luck, Jacqui! At least Mercury will be out of retrograde. :) So plenty of prayers and positive vibes from here.

Cheers,
Michelle

Latest posts

Back