APB - for a member named "Zipper2"

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Haven't heard a "Boo" from Zipper2.
Just wondering if any body else had.

Yo, Zipper where are you? :confused2:

Do hope everything is okay and your doing fine.
:frown2:

I miss her posts. I hope she hears we are asking about her and 'drops in'. She has such a great attitude and positive spirit.

Getting Worried

Getting Worried

I really thought Zipper would have responded by now.

I just tried calling her at home with no response - no answering machine, tried her cell phone with no response; just got the typical cell phone recording "the cell phone costumer you are trying reach cannot be reach at this time or is out of the cell phone range", so either she is out of range or the cell phone is off, which I find odd because she has always told me "it's always on".

Man I do hope everything is okay.

I really thought Zipper would have responded by now.

I just tried calling her at home with no response - no answering machine, tried her cell phone with no response; just got the typical cell phone recording "the cell phone costumer you are trying reach cannot be reach at this time or is out of the cell phone range", so either she is out of range or the cell phone is off, which I find odd because she has always told me "it's always on".

Man I do hope everything is okay.

Thanks for tryng to get ahold of her, I hope everything is ok, too. I saw she hasn't been here since theend of April.

Freddie she wrote me and said she got your message, but she had to work late and it was too late to call you back. Said to apologize for her.

She's been terribly busy with sick parents and herself, and just hasnt' had time to post or even think straight for quite a while. Said to give everyone hugs and let you know she'll be around when she can.

Thank-you Ross, I appreciate it.

I too got an e-mail and ask me to post it, so here it is...............

My mom's been ill and between work and Saskatoon all week ive been there back and fourth,then dad had to go into Saskatoon see a dr on Friday.
I see Freddie called here but i was at work till 11pm and tomorrow im heading to Edmonton to an appt my cardio made me Fri when he phoned me regarding my ribcage.

So my checkup resulted in 200 email messages and i'm quickly answering you
i'm terribly busy with parents whom are having health issues and trying to look after
myself as well in the long run i have my days where im terribly tired and bitchy but
i need to take time to breath and smile and remember one day at a time,as crazy buzy it's been.
My ribs have been giving me terrible trouble @ they move out of place constantly
even while driving @ hit a pothole wow out moves the rib,turn over in bed,brush my hair,just anything sets it off and i have to take my hand to push my rib back into place
ive had no dr for a month now due to his cancer surgery and my cardio had to give me a perscription friday and suggeted i get up to see him monday so headin there tomorrow a.m. to see what has happened to my ribs for the last month and the pain is terrible.On tylenol#3 for some time which i had reserved leftovers,so using them when i need

So just got home from evening shift,too late to call Freddie i see shes called but apologize for my absence but have been so busy with mom @ dad and my own issues time is of essence lately i have to find time for their needs and health issues which leaves me with very little time for anything else,some days i feel very burnt out,Rest is a wonderful feeling when I(DO)rest.
But God has allowed me another day tired or not he always shows me so many positives when i get tired and grumpy,or my rib comes undone yet again why i should smile and posting is hard at times but i know hes watching all of you cus your in my prayers rather i'm posting or not
, so my checkup is great i'd say even with all the test @ trials of life I wouldn't ask for anything betterGive everyone hugs if thats why your checkinup and send my luv to all and as soon as time allows i will be there

Not so much my ribs but the cartiledge on the left is loose from the spreader (Must be that, since that's all I or my doc can figure). It's not painful and at my last echo it even came in handy since the tech could manoeuver around it with the ultrasound wand.

My echo came back clean as a whistle though, so it's good.

Take Heart,
Pamela.

p.s. Zip, I'm sorry to hear that your parents are having some health issues. They're lucky to have you. I hope all goes well in Edmonton. Do let us know if we can help. :)

Latest posts

Back