Anniversary Present Arriving ON TIME!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Well Gang, the little snot ball is about to come into this world. Chris called at 4:11am and said Andrea is in labor and they are at the hospital. I guess I can't ask for too much more other then a health 10 finger 10 toe grandson for a 28th wedding anniversary present can I? :D

I can imagine the giddy expectation. :) Here's betting the Granny to be has her head on the ceiling. :D Hope all goes well ............... Ross are you prepared to be sidelined and marginalised by the arriving rug rat???

I can imagine the giddy expectation. :) Here's betting the Granny to be has her head on the ceiling. :D Hope all goes well ............... Ross are you prepared to be sidelined and marginalised by the arriving rug rat???

Granny is still asleep. She doesn't know yet! :eek: :D

Yes I'm prepared. I hope Chris took my camera with him. Told him to get as many pictures as he could.

oh yippee. we're havin a baby! I know you are just beside yourself waiting to see the babe. Give yourself a hug and one for Lyn when she wakes up. We want pix of our new grandbaby........

YAAAAAAY ROSSMAN!!!

What a thrill. Henslyee is right.....WE WANT PICS!!!!

Evelyn

I called Chris. He said they gave her an epidural about 5am and that she was 5 to 6cm dilated. It's going to be a while yet, I'm sure. I asked Chris if he remembered the camera and sure enough he did. I'll have pics sometime, but most likely not today.

This all reminds me of having our first son, Jeremiah. My mom was having surgery for cancer and my dad was home here asleep. It was moms birthday to boot. I had to call the neighbor to come pound on dads window to wake him up to answer the phone. Got the news to him and he brought me some food and stayed with me. When Jere was born, I called mom who was recovering and still very groggy from the anesthetics, and told her that she had a new grandson as a birthday present. She thought I was playing a cruel joke and got really mad at me. I had to tell her at least 6 more times before she realized I was not kidding.

What a great anniversary present. I hope all goes well and we get to see pics of the new king soon!

I called Chris. He said they gave her an epidural about 5am and that she was 5 to 6cm dilated. It's going to be a while yet, I'm sure. I asked Chris if he remembered the camera and sure enough he did. I'll have pics sometime, but most likely not today.

This all reminds me of having our first son, Jeremiah. My mom was having surgery for cancer and my dad was home here asleep. It was moms birthday to boot. I had to call the neighbor to come pound on dads window to wake him up to answer the phone. Got the news to him and he brought me some food and stayed with me. When Jere was born, I called mom who was recovering and still very groggy from the anesthetics, and told her that she had a new grandson as a birthday present. She thought I was playing a cruel joke and got really mad at me. I had to tell her at least 6 more times before she realized I was not kidding.

*You will only have to tell us once Ross....but LOTS of pics...I just love babies. My oldest son is 27 but no ''granbabies'' yet....he isnt ready....just about managing to take care of his 'dog'.. :cool: He lives in England, but they (his fiance and he) are talking about moving back to Ireland next year and there is talk of a ''little s@@t bag'' a year or 2 after that..sigh.

Way to go, little Ross's grandson!

I believe I suggested early on that you would be born today!

Do we have a name yet?

What an exciting day for all of you! I'll be thinking of you & will check back later to read all the good news! Congratulations Chris, Andrea, Ross, Lynne on the impending arrival of that beautiful baby!

Joy Joy. Please keep us posted. I too want to see pictures.

Grandbabies are so much fun. Our 3 year old just left with his Dad and grand dad to go fishing. What an excitement.

He loves to cuddle too.

Earline

This is exciting. Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary Ross. Hope good times are had by all.
Especially now with Talon soon to be making his grand appearance. One won't forget his birthday: 06/07/08........how easy is that.

Don't forget the pictures and maybe one of you and the Mrs.......after all its your day too.

Cheers!

Ross is now officially Grandpa as of 3:26pm. Talon Christopher born 8lbs. 5oz. pounds 20 1/2" long. Pictures will be posted when I get my camera back from Chris possibly tomorrow.

Dang......Grandpa Ross. Not sure how to take that just yet. :D

Latest posts

Back