Anniversary Present Arriving ON TIME!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is gorgeous! Seriously, great looking good...........................and you sure the hell don't look old enough (yeah, despite the oxygen) to be celebrating your 28th anniversary. What? did ya get married at 10? Much love and congrats. Hope you get some more pics soon. Hugs. J.

No sweety, I graduated high school June 1st, 1980, got married the following Saturday, June 7th, 1980 and we had our first child a month and a half later on July 22nd 1980. Does we need a calculator for this? :D

I still say..................

I still say..................

that you don't look old enough for that 28th anniversary......have you been hitting the Grecian Gray???????????? hmmm.............inquring minds want to know. With all your family has been through the last few years, you should be completely gray or white by now. Oh, and that should have been " great looking kid," but you know us insomniacs...............sigh~! Awake and braindead at the same time.................:D Post those new pics when you get 'em. Much love. J.

Latest posts

Back