Anniversary Present Arriving ON TIME!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaahhhhhh the pictures oh my what a beautiful healthy baby
pics are worth a 1,000 words
OOOOHHHHH and these are days you'll remember forever.
such a beautiful miracle of life!!!
Wait till granma and gramps start singing lullabyes

zipper2

Congratulations and best wishes to you and all your now enlarged family Ross. :):)

Newborns tend to bring out the futurist thinker in me. Looking at your pics of the innocent fresh one, I wonder what sort of world will shape his existence over the next 50 years?

Congratulations and best wishes to you and all your now enlarged family Ross. :):)

Newborns tend to bring out the futurist thinker in me. Looking at your pics of the innocent fresh one, I wonder what sort of world will shape his existence over the next 50 years?

Same here Bonzo. The world is so screwed up right now that I often think it's a mistake to bring a new one into this earth, but then again, maybe it's he and his generation that make things right again.

Same here Bonzo. The world is so screwed up right now that I often think it's a mistake to bring a new one into this earth, but then again, maybe it's he and his generation that make things right again.

Well, if he's inherited some of his Granddads wisdom there's a good chance of making a positive contribution. :)

I am so happy for you and Lyn (well, the parents, too). What a wonderful difference he will bring to your lives, Grandmother and Grandfather. Enjoy every moment because he will soon turn 2 and you might not be happy with terrible twos! But right now, he's just a joy to hold......... Blessins on all y'all.........

*Time to get the ear plugs out...then you just smile, nod or shake your head at timely intervals....*-) ah .....ony kiddin'...bet hes going to be a little gem.

I'm late catching up with the pix -- that is one handsome lad, Ross! Great pix. Congratulations grandpops. The lad may decide what your granddaddy name eventually is. My granddaughter (about to turn 10) dubbed me Pop-Pop, and it stuck. :) I know you are going to enjoy and be a great grandpop.

Gramps, You guys look great in that picture! I have similar news, but no picture yet. My niece Heather had a boy 3 weeks ago. As dark as these times are, a new life does seem to bring light to it! My best to the family. Your valve bro, Brian Mc

Hi Ross, CONGRATULATIONS !!!
What a beautiful big boy !!! He is lovely , you all must be very proud.
Great photos,
Best Wishes to you all
Ernie & Wendy :):)

Latest posts

Back