Angel

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penny

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hi guys! Angel has asked me to post her progress on here. This morning I received an email from her daughter in law with an update so I shall just copy it to here.. I didn't expect to have an hourly update but looks like I am very fortunate that (Michelle) will keep me in the loop.

They started at 7:45 this morning. We were just updated a few min ago. The nurse said she is now on the heart and lung machine and they are working on the valve right now. We won't be updated for 2-4 hours now when she is off of the heart and lung machine.
I will write and update you then :) Thanks!Michelle

We are so lucky to have this site..

New update yay I am so excited!!!!

This is Michelle again!Well the nurse just came and told us that Rhonda is off of the heart and lung machine now and her heart is pumping on its own. The surgeon has not closed her up yet because they want to observe her for a while to be sure everything is working well. It will most likely be 1 hour until she is closed up and then she we can see her 1 hour after that. I will continue to update you :)

oh ya guess you guys don't know... Rhonda is her real name.. she is still an Angel to me.. :)

Last edited:
Great updates but I need a soda and popcorn
popcorn_soda.jpg

Hi guys here is the last one I received earlier.
Just another update, Rhonda starting waking immediately after the surgery and the dr and nurses were very surprised. They removed the breathing tube already, about one hour ago. She was fully alert at that time and talked to her husband for a couple of minutes which the Dr thought was amazing.
And here she was so worried... she is a trooper! :)
(This msg was from about 5hrs ago)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back