Andrew's ICD this morning

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gijanet

Please keep them in your prayers, like I need to say that, as you know what a tough road Andrew and his mom have had. Let's all pray that things go very, very smoothly today. Hugs. J.

Wendy's last update:
July 08, 2007 at 11:46 AM CDT
Andrew's surgery is for sure at 11:00 tomorrow morning[Monday] - well as sure as anything around a hospital. We are glad to have this settled.

I was hoping to see Seamus this AM and see if he got extubated but didn't make it down there yet. Andrew got to go out in the courtyard again today and lost to me at dominoes. HE he he!!

Just wanted to let you know the update.

heart hugs,

Wendy

Andrew will be in our prayers this morning- thanks for letting us know, Janet.

update

update

July 09, 2007 at 07:58 PM CDT
Well I am slow again but everything went perfectly. He had his AICD put in by 3:00 and was in his room before 4:00. He is a little sore understandably but it went text book. Two tests two passes. Now our prayers are for no infection and for the switch over to coumadin to go well.

We can see home plate from here!

Seamus is doing well as are so many of my aqaintances here, some who left today and others hope for the middle of the week. So much good news all around.

We have been truely blessed!

heart hugs,
Wendy

Thanks for posting such good news from Wendy, Lyn! We'll keep Andrew in our prayers and hope that he will be home soon!

Thank you, Lyn and Janet, for keeping us up to date....

Thoughts/prayers continue coming Andrew's way, of course....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Walk right out into a brand new day" ... Everclear ... 'Santa Monica'

Yayyyyyy!

Yayyyyyy!

Glad to see you got that posted, Lyn. Way to go, Andrew! We won't say the H word as we don't want to jinx it, but I think you just got whole lot closer. Hugs. J.

Latest posts

Back