Am I Too Sensitive???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bina said:
My poor hubby was wondering if I would every keep my shirt down again!!!

*raises eyebrow*

Am I the only guy here trying to figure out why this might be a problem? Or, is it just the fact that I'm single?

*grins devilishly*

Seriously, though ... I noted last time that I'm sensitive about it. When I was younger ... the scars didn't bother me at all. Then through HS and college, they bothered me ... BIG time. Then, after college ... I was fine with them again. Now ... not so much, though not quite as sensitive as I was through HS and college.... It's a cycle, I guess....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My depth perception must be off again" ... Saliva ... 'Rest In Pieces'

I was at a family reunion Saturday and three of us have sternum scars. A cousin 2 weeks younger than me, a baby about 4 and me. We compared. Another cousin has one but he was absent.

Dennis S said:
Considering the source---do I feel my leg being pulled a little bit?

Give that man a cheroot!!! It was a joke!! Do you guys really think I am that sensitive???:D :p :D LOL!!

Thank you all who were truely concerned. I just wanted to get a little humor going. Sometimes I feel the need to make you grin:D :D :D

Cooker
Awaiting detention:p

Bina said:
Yes, Gina, the scars do start out as quite a conversation piece in the beginning.

Post-op I made sure and flashed everyone who stopped in to say hello....
Did I mention yet that I don't wear a bra :eek:

My poor hubby was wondering if I would every keep my shirt down again!!!

Now there's a thread starter:cool: ;) :cool: It's ok Bina, I don't wear one either:p :p

What the heck is a cheroot?

And here I was writing a little sympathetic ditty in my head as I read all of this! But I'm glad you were joking....you completely had my mind bamboozled since the sensitivity didn't quite match my image of you!

Gina. Perfect initial rejoinder! You two would make a great comedy team!

:) Marguerite

Marguerite53 said:
What the heck is a cheroot?

And here I was writing a little sympathetic ditty in my head as I read all of this! But I'm glad you were joking....you completely had my mind bamboozled since the sensitivity didn't quite match my image of you!

Gina. Perfect initial rejoinder! You two would make a great comedy team!

:) Marguerite

LOL!! A cheroot is a cigar or as Bubba would say a ceegar:D Maybe I'm showing my age with that term:p :p :p

cooker said:
Give that man a cheroot!!! It was a joke!! Do you guys really think I am that sensitive???:D :p :D LOL!!

Thank you all who were truely concerned. I just wanted to get a little humor going. Sometimes I feel the need to make you grin:D :D :D

Cooker
Okay, anyone who was actually concerned about you being sensitive gets to SMACK you!!!!!!!! And a few detentions are coming your way......

cooker said:

Cooker
And to think I cried myself to sleep last night worrying about poor ol' you agonizing over your scar - NOT!!! P.S. I knew you were joking (at least about the scar - not too sure about the nudist camp).;) :D ;)

So Cooker, with your post on your wounded feelings, you elicited discussions about nudity, bralessness, spankings, and relative sizes of certain private parts of the anatomy.

Thus, you covertly initiated a sex thread!

You sly old dog, you! :D :D :D

geebee said:
And to think I cried myself to sleep last night worrying about poor ol' you agonizing over your scar - NOT!!! P.S. I knew you were joking (at least about the scar - not too sure about the nudist camp).;) :D ;)

I did try out the local nudist camp some years back:eek: :p :cool: I must say, I was a bit disappointed:mad: I realy thought there was an age limit:D :cool: :D

cooker said:
I did try out the local nudist camp some years back:eek: :p :cool: I must say, I was a bit disappointed:mad: I realy thought there was an age limit:D :cool: :D
Yeah - know what you mean. However, I think true naturalists think differently about the body. Those of us on the outside think of only gorgeous, toned bodies running around naked when, in reality, most members of a nudist camp don't even pay attention to the bodies, hence the "all kinds of shapes and sizes".;) :eek: :D

The following link is just for you Cooker. We wouldn't want you out of shape while you're showing off your 10.5 inches! Maybe we could start a club called "Proudly Showing our Zippers and Other Things!". You creative people can come up with a better name.

www.cybernude.com/nuderuns/

geebee said:
Yeah - know what you mean. However, I think true naturalists think differently about the body. Those of us on the outside think of only gorgeous, toned bodies running around naked when, in reality, most members of a nudist camp don't even pay attention to the bodies, hence the "all kinds of shapes and sizes".;) :eek: :D

There really should be warnings posted:D :p :D

Lisa in Katy said:
The following link is just for you Cooker. We wouldn't want you out of shape while you're showing off your 10.5 inches! Maybe we could start a club called "Proudly Showing our Zippers and Other Things!". You creative people can come up with a better name.

www.cybernude.com/nuderuns/

I like the name you came up with. As for running nude OUCH!! Only if I am being chased!!;) :cool: ;)

Bina said:
I really like the names of those cyber fun runs listed; but at this stage in life I think I would enjoy a "BARELY WALK AND GAWK".

LOL

Age?!?!?! Bina you are 46 years young!!! At 51 I plan a scheduled slow down starting at 83 1/2!!! I plan to be a thorn (or something) in the flesh for a loooong time:p :p :p :p

Latest posts

Back