Agilitydog is in recovery!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laurie, I'm glad to hear you are going home already. I hope you have an easy recovery. I look forward to seeing you back on here soon.

Kim

Yippeee! Laurie is home!! Take it nice and easy and milk it for all it is worth. I hope every day you feel a little bit better and in no time at all you and Jett will be back and running the course - even better than before! Thoughts and prayers headed your way!

I'm the gal with 19 surgeries under her belt. ;) I am going to attempt to visit tomorrow while Nathan is off work so I can leave the germy twins at home. I'll let you all know how she's doing.

Oops! Just looked on her caringbridge and see that she is home! Wonderful news. :D Here is the latest:

"We got home about 2:30. I'm having to eat small meals every couple of hours, to keep my tummy happy, and I'm exhausted from not sleeping at the hospital the past couple of nights. I'll catch up on all your notes and emails over the next few days. hopefully there won't be any more bumps in this road."

It's really me!!

It's really me!!

I'm home. As you can see from the ungodly hour of this post I am not getting a ton of sleeep, but sstilll better than at the hospital. Oh, and I hate this laptop, and haveing bouncy eyes from the drugs, too.

Dogs are still at friends for another day or two, thoubh they have to come home soon. Jet is out of pee-pee pills up there.

I'm down to tylenol for pain, and don't have much since I didnt' gett spread eagled quite so wide this round.

Most problems are still tummy related. It gets empty, then upset, real fast, but fillls up too quickly to last through a long nap. Still having nightmares from drugs, too. Ugg I had forgotten about those nightmares.

Can't sleep in bed, lungs not fully expanded yet, napping in recliner.

Hugs to all, wil update more tomorrow probably.

Glad to see you are home. I remember those nightmares and not being able to sleep. Just take one day/night at a time. But yoiu know all about it having been there before. Thinking back to my own surgery I must admit one tends to forget some of the really bad parts. I also had lung trouble with lots of wheezing for nearly 2 weeks. Please take care and enjoy the short stretches of real sleep!! Johan

Last edited:
It's so nice to hear from you! You know the drill now. Best wishes for you to have a restful and stressfree and successful recovery :)

Glad your home! I couldnt sleep in that hospital either.You get so much attention its almost like your never alone.Take it slow and easy!

Latest posts

Back