Actress Brittany Murphy Dead--- Dec.20

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bina

Premium Level User
Supporting Member
Quoted from MSN:

Hospital confirms actress Brittany Murphy dead
A hospital spokeswoman says actress Brittany Murphy has died at age 32.

Entertainment website TMZ first reported that Murphy died Sunday morning following a full cardiac arrest.

A 911 call was made at 8 a.m. from the home of Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, TMZ learned from the Los Angeles City Fire Department.

She was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre and pronounced dead at 10:04 a.m.

CBC News reports that Murphy's mother originally found her in the shower unconcious. Paramedics quickly determined Murphy had a heart attack.

The actress starred in such films as 'Clueless', 'Girl Interrupted' and '8 Mile'.

More to come.

Very sad. A good friend of mine died at 34 in a similar way- cardiac arrest,in the morning, and healthy,with no previous symptoms or ailment.

very sad indeed...
I heard that she had an eating disorder, so possibly death from cardiac arrest caused by anorexia??
such a sad story.. I do hope for her family's benefit they can know what caused it so they can have closure

i can see how anorexia would play havoc with the heart. my niece i am convinced is anorexic and hasn't gotten any help for it. everytime she looks in the mirror she thinks she is fat and she is nothing but skin and bones. i can only imagine what that is doing to her body. she is also diabetic and has had to rely on a pump on her hip for her insulin.

I heard this morning she was being treated for flu-like symptoms, so this may be another swine flu related death, with or without complications from rumored anorexia/bulemia.

Latest posts

Back