9 years ago Monday 09-13-00

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

It has been 9 years since that fateful year came. I was at home just two days from having surgery and my world was forever changed, as it was for everyone else. I will never forget that week for as long as I live. Changed my view of the world. But grateful the surgery that came and went. Was better for it. I still feel things that happened nine years ago. We are better people for it. Just strange time for every one. Just had to share my strange thoughts. 9 years ago Monday. Thanks.

congrats.gif

It has been 9 years since that fateful year came. I was at home just two days from having surgery and my world was forever changed, as it was for everyone else. I will never forget that week for as long as I live. Changed my view of the world. But grateful the surgery that came and went. Was better for it. I still feel things that happened nine years ago. We are better people for it. Just strange time for every one. Just had to share my strange thoughts. 9 years ago Monday. Thanks.
Cheers:):) , but only half a glass of wine lol. We are so happy for you. Yeah, to have your heart stopped and revived again. Waking up every morning and thanking the good Lord for a new day. OHS patients and loved ones truly experienced a life changing event, we look at life from a different perspective. Our life priorities are reshuffled.
Btw, was yours a mechanical or tissue valve replacement? May you have many more anniversaries to come.

correction on the year.

correction on the year.

:frown2:Sorry on the years confustion, it was 2001 when bypass happened. But I am doing well. Oops. Mistakes happen.

Have a great day all!;)

Latest posts

Back