6 month update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes

greetings everyone! i'm terrribly sorry I've been pretty sporadic in my posts. i haven't forgotten about you all and.........i haven't needed any advice! (a good thing IMHO)

anyway, tomorrow is my 6 month anniversary! i can't believe how quickly time has flown. here's a brief update:

my life has pretty much returned to normal. i'm working the same amount of time I was pre-surgery, and I've started hiking regularly. I even climbed a snow-capped peak last weekend. I haven't forgotten a single dose of my medication and my pre-surgery shortness of breath has pretty much disappeared. in addition, my hayfever isn't nearly as bad as in past years (i'll attribute that to my daily dosage of Rooibus tea!)

oh, I've started a new part-time job as a fashion model! yes folks, you CAN do modelling after surgery. the scar is not even a factor (that's what photoshop was made for, right?) anyway, the picture i've uploaded is one of my shots.

oh, I have my six month check-up on Monday, so I'll let everyone know about my current INR then. I just want to say "good luck" to everyone in the waiting room and to let you know that life will return to normal!

Congratulations Wes! Nice to hear from you.

Have you looked into home testing yet? With someone as busy as you - you may want to talk to your doc about it at your appointment. (Do they home test in Japan?)

Nice photo!!!

6 month update

Hi Wes, I am fairly new to this website, and 8 weeks post-op. Congratulations on your 6 mos milestone!! I am sure you will make a terrific model. Your photo is SUPER!

Wishing you the best, Kathy

Latest posts

Back