5th Valversery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tprice54

Well, it's been 5 lovely years since I had my aortic valve replaced, with one CABG....no complaints whatsovever. In the last 5 years, I've run 3 marathons, 4 half marathons (those include the Goofy Challenge at Disneyworld where we run the half on Saturday morning, then run the full marathon on Sunday morning), played with my 4 grandchildren, and now wait impatiently for my retirement this year....as the saying goes, life is good!

Boy are you an inspiration! I don't think retirement is going to slow you down any. :)
Wishing you many, many more years or good health with your valve!

Tom,

HIGH FIVE FOR FIVE

m220125211.gif

give me 5 up high; give me 5 in the middle; give me 5 down low...oops too slow - LOL (you can tell I have young children)...seriously, a true inspiration and wish you continued success in your future endeavors...if you are running 1/2 and full marathons before your 5th anniversary while still employed, what's on tap for when you retire? Iron Man Triathlon? those 50 mile + competitiions? cliff diving? HALO jumping; etc. :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back