5 Years and Still Clicking!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY HANK! :) :)

I know all of us can't THANK YOU enough for creating this forum! It is such a positive,warm, compassionate caring and informative site! Where would we all be, if you hadn't created it? I agree with Ann, we should call April 2nd FOUNDERS DAY! :)

I loved the picture Janie posted from the first reunion! I think there was only one person there that I didn't meet at the Nashville reunion! Was that Rains husband, Virgil?

May you have many more HEALTHY & HAPPY ANNIVERSARIES to come! CONGRATULATIONS!

Happy 5th

Happy 5th

Best wishes. Thanks for all you do at VR. :) I know that I would be lost without the great web!!! May the next 5 years be filled with many blessings. Take care.

I also congratulate you, Hank, on this important anniversary. As others have already said, you turned a problem into something that has benefitted so many valvers and their loved ones.

This on-line community is not a faceless entity but a place where real people with real concerns get information and support. The best part is that people stick around even after surgery because they not only recognize that they are now in the position to help others in the same way, but that friendships have been forged.

May you have many many more years of healthy living with your new valve.

Hank,
congrats on the 5th anniversary!
A big THANK you for this board. It has provided info and support to me as parent of a heart patient.

Hank,
Here's yet another thank you from a very appreciative valver. So many of us have benefited from your vision in starting this website. The information and support shared here transform a difficult and frightening ordeal into a challenging, but manageable journey. The road is always easier when we have guides to show us the way and we're so grateful you stepped up to be the first. Congratulations Hank!
Sue

Hank, a late congratulations on the five year mark. You'll never know how much this site means to me. It has helped answer so many questions that I have had. It has gave me ecouragement to pursue my AVR sooner. I just need to get it over with and start feeling better. I have felt bad for so long, of course also from some other medical ailments,but the heart right now is really pulling me down. Monday I'm going to call the cardio and see if he can see me sooner and get this thing rolling.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

You're the man, Hank!!

You're the man, Hank!!

CONGRATULATIONS, HANK. I'll never forget moping around for awhile after my own surgery, wishing I had someone to talk to and then eventually hooking up with you and the other early e-mailers. This is such a cool site, and you should be incredibly proud of yourself for establishing it and helping so many people. Janie, what a great picture. I think you have me convinced to try and make next year's event :) :)

Hank, Let me add my congratulations to all the others on your BIG number 5 anniversary!

I'd also like to add my sincere thanks to you (and Michelle) for all the help you and vr.com have been to folks like me.

Hank,

Congratulations on your personal anniversary. Right now, I can't imagine being 5 years post-op or what it will be like.

This site is a wonderful resource for many and you have really made a great contribution in establishing it as a forum for valvers and their loved ones to learn from and support one another. Even though I've only been a member since January of this year (has it really been 4 months already?) I feel like I've known some of these people forever and value my daily *dose*.

YOU made it all possible and we owe you - big time - for that. Thanks again and best wishes for many more years of quiet ticking.

Founder's Day!!!

Founder's Day!!!

Thank YOU, Hank. Can you believe you?ve how many lives you have touched? WOW!!

I wouldn?t wish OHS on anyone.... but you sure made something positive out of yours. Thank you. You and Michelle are very special people. I wish you both long and happy lives.

Hey, Lo-Rain.... you hit the nail on the head! :p Did I say that?! :eek: :D

Hello Hank,

Woops .... amost missed your post. Better late than never!

Congrats on your 5 yr anniversary! Hope you, your family and the VR.com family have many more healthy years ahead!!

Rob

Hank,

Let me add my belated congratulations! I very much appreciate your vision and ongoing efforts!

Hank...

Congratulations!

It's a wonderful feeling to pass the five-year mark!

I want to add my thanks to you for a wonderful, helpful, caring site. :) Though I don't visit as frequently as I did, I like to drop by and catch up on the latest.

Hank,

Congratulations on this fantastic milestone for you! May you have five more years many times over of good health!

I can't thank you enough for starting this web site. It has been a Godsend for many people including myself. :)

It will be great to meet you in person in October here in Colorado! Again, congratulations and may God continue to bless you!

Christina L.

Hankers!!!
Congrats on your 5th year!!!!!! Keep on tickin!
mindy
:D

A big congratulations!!!! Hope there are many more to come! Thank you also for this site. It saved my sanity while preparing for surgery!!

We belatedly SALUTE you for your 5 year anniversary. More importantly, look how many lives you have touched!!!!!!!

God Bless from the Great State of Ohio.

John & Joann
Still clicking with our friends!

hi hank!
wishing you a belated happy 5th anniversary and many more happy and healthy ones to come.
i can't express in words how much you have given to all of us by creating this site.
thank you so very much. hoping you had a wonderful celebration.
stay well, sylvia

Wow--we're TWINS!!!!!!

Wow--we're TWINS!!!!!!

Hi Hank, I celebrated 5 years in February! And I was part of the original Valve Replacement gang. This site has become simply fabulous. I probably lurk more than I am interactive, but there are so many fine members that there is usually not much more to add to what is already there. One day I will make a reunion---why not have one in FL? Anyway, congratulations--I think it is a real milestone! For BOTH of us! Thanks for all you do! Susan :cool:

Way to go, Hank!

Way to go, Hank!

Congratulations Hank!

I don't visit VR.com often, but I'm glad I saw this post. I'm right behind you - 5 years coming up in August! Hope everything's well with you and the gang. Keep on tickin'.

Latest posts

Back