37 Years and Still Ticking!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your 37th anniversary. This is so encouraging to everyone. Live life to its fullest is what my husband and I strive to do and you are living proof that this works.

Congratulations on your 37th year JoAnne & I wish you many, many more years of "ticking". Your story is indeed a story of courage, determination & triumph.

For all you newbies out there, that are facing or have faced OHS recently, John & JoAnne's post should help erase all doubts on whether you can expect a long life after OHS---Yes you can!!!!:)

Best wishes to both of you & take care!
:)

Thanks for the positive post. That has always been the itch in the back of my mind. How long can you go with the valve. That gives me a goal to work towards. Thanks again.

Many Congrats

Many Congrats

JoAnn & John,

Warmest wishes on the 37th anniversary & the 49+ years of wedded bliss.....
Any recovery is difficult, but without our life partner it would be even harder.
John, with your nuturing, JoAnn has set records. You both are an inspiration to us fledglings of VR.com....37 more please....Thanks for being you..!

Jim

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a wonderful accomplishment or should I say accomplishmentS! Keep doing whatever you all are doing. It certainly is working! Keep enjoying life! LINDA

Congratulations on another year. I wait for this post each year. My dual 23 year old valves are waving to you from a snowbank in MN.
Kathleen

Joann...37 years with a double valve replacement is truly a remarkable achievement....and it does enforce that this type of surgery adds many years of productive life. GOD bless !!! Dick

Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your experience -- it is inspirational for all of us. Not just the 37 year anniversary of the valve replacement, but your commitment to each other. Wonderful!

Joann's story is certainly an inspiration to us! You can't keep a good woman down. I'm also sure that the love and support you've given her through the years is one of the best prescriptions she could have. Congratulations to you BOTH!

I'm also late as usual lately.
Congratulations Joann and hopefully many more to come.
Rich

JoAnn, I'm so sorry for missing John's post two weeks ago, but please know that you are truly my inspiration. You give us all hope that we can all live a happy, fulfilling life with these bionic parts of ours. Take care both of you, and thanks so much, John, for keeping us informed.

Back