3 famous Kentuckians

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayden

I recently went to the Kentucky Auctioneers Association Convention, where I met these two other famous Kentuckians.

"Abe" lives in our town, Frankfort. Have seen him many times. His wife, "Mary", used to work at the KY Dept. of Education where I worked for years.

You do keep distinguished company, I say!

Wise

Gosh, Hayden...I expected to see my picture there when I saw the title of this thread! I was born and raised in Louisville. In fact, I was back home last week visiting my parents (ages 84 and 85) and the rest of my family. There's no place quite like home. I miss Louisville (pronounced Lou-vul) for those of you who aren't familiar with the Blue Grass state. Anyway, the picture of you three guys was great! Made me homesick, though. LINDA

twinmaker said:
Gosh, Hayden...I expected to see my picture there when I saw the title of this thread! I was born and raised in Louisville. In fact, I was back home last week visiting my parents (ages 84 and 85) and the rest of my family. There's no place quite like home. I miss Louisville (pronounced Lou-vul) for those of you who aren't familiar with the Blue Grass state. Anyway, the picture of you three guys was great! Made me homesick, though. LINDA
LOL, I thought you meant you, me and Wise!
Boy, they really do look like Abe and the Colonel. I used to work for KFC in their corporate offices, and one of the franchisees looked an awful like him, used to wear the white suit and everything.
Carolyn

Latest posts

Back