3 famous Kentuckians

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayden

I recently went to the Kentucky Auctioneers Association Convention, where I met these two other famous Kentuckians.

"Abe" lives in our town, Frankfort. Have seen him many times. His wife, "Mary", used to work at the KY Dept. of Education where I worked for years.

You do keep distinguished company, I say!

Wise

Gosh, Hayden...I expected to see my picture there when I saw the title of this thread! I was born and raised in Louisville. In fact, I was back home last week visiting my parents (ages 84 and 85) and the rest of my family. There's no place quite like home. I miss Louisville (pronounced Lou-vul) for those of you who aren't familiar with the Blue Grass state. Anyway, the picture of you three guys was great! Made me homesick, though. LINDA

twinmaker said:
Gosh, Hayden...I expected to see my picture there when I saw the title of this thread! I was born and raised in Louisville. In fact, I was back home last week visiting my parents (ages 84 and 85) and the rest of my family. There's no place quite like home. I miss Louisville (pronounced Lou-vul) for those of you who aren't familiar with the Blue Grass state. Anyway, the picture of you three guys was great! Made me homesick, though. LINDA
LOL, I thought you meant you, me and Wise!
Boy, they really do look like Abe and the Colonel. I used to work for KFC in their corporate offices, and one of the franchisees looked an awful like him, used to wear the white suit and everything.
Carolyn

Back