3 days post surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSman

Hi AlI,
I made it through aortic root and hemiarch surgery. Now it is recovery time. I cannot believe I feel like this 3 days after major surgery and wonder hiccups will come. So far all is good though. Tomorrow my electrical wires will come out.
More updates later

Thanks for letting us know you made it through to the other side of the mountain. Makes it better for those of us who are still in the waiting room!. Hope your recovery continues to be smooth and you will be home before you know it GSman!

Congrats! I am now 4 days post op as you should be. Hope to go home tomorrow after they stabilize inr.

Hi AlI,
I made it through aortic root and hemiarch surgery. Now it is recovery time. I cannot believe I feel like this 3 days after major surgery and wonder hiccups will come. So far all is good though. Tomorrow my electrical wires will come out.
More updates later

GSman: Yes it is amazing how well we feel after major surgery. Wait till you are 7 weeks out! I am post-op day 50!:thumbup:

Glad to hear it is going so well for so many. Just got my date today, I go under the knife May 22.

Hello, there, GSman,

Really glad for you that you are "on the other side" of this experience. I can feel your excitement at how well you are doing.

All the best. I'll be interested in your progress. Thanks for being in touch with all the valvers!

Glad to hear it is going so well for so many. Just got my date today, I go under the knife May 22.

AZ Don,

I go under on the 23rd. Waiting is the pits isn't it.

Kim

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the waiting room for AVR on May 23, 2013. Dr. Barnhart, Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Location, Seattle, WA On-x valve.

Kim, Yes. I only received a full diagnosis in April, so my wait is rather short. I feel for people waiting years with surgery hanging over their heads.

Latest posts

Back