3.97 to 1.89 to 4.67 to...?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lyn,
After my surgery (almost 15months) inr is changing every 4 th month in a cyclic manner . 1 st month to 4 th month inr is decreasing 3.5 to below 2 with respect 21mg/week for 4 months.But 0n 5th month doc is advising 28 mg /week for one month and inr is reaching 3.5 approx and repeating same story. For example .1st month i.e On july 9th inr was3.5 My doc advised me to use 3 mg Acitrom for entire july .2nd month i.e On Aug 10 th i went for test inr was 3.1. I continued 3mg aug month . 3rd month i.e on 10th sep went for test inr was 2.8. Naturally as per cyclic manner on 4th month it willgo below 2.So to avoid this without informing doc sep 10 to oct 8th i used 28 mg/week. that month inr went upto 3.79. Used sep10 to till oct 8th 4 mg per ay On oct 9th th INR was 3.79 i.e

Used oct9th to till nov10 th 3 mg/day. On nov 11th INR was 3.97

Used nov11th to till nov23th 2/3 mgalternateday Checked my inr within 15 days
i.e On nov24th INR was 1.89--

Used nov 24th to till dec 6th 4mg/day. Checked my inr within 15 days
i.e On 6th dec INR was 4.67.

I did not inform my doc about 1.89 to 4.67 story .This time i want settle this issue with all ur support .I dont want to face cyclic manner phase again. Hence i posed my thread to all of u. Just i am waiting ......

SRINIVAS
Aneurysmal dilation of aortic root and ascending aorta with dissection,BAV,mod.AR.
Mod. Bental DC Bono surgery with#25 mm St.Jude medical valved conduit
Surgeon: Dr K.s. Neelakandan,Dr.Sridar CARE Hospital, Bangara Hills,Hyderabad,India

Latest posts

Back