2nd anniversary today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaneBerm

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Today was the 2nd anniversary of my AVR and I can hardly believe how much my life has changed during this time. As of last Fall I am officially "retired" and just last week I was able to witness the birth of my first grandchild! OHS is surely a very large bump in the road, but it most often is just that--a bump--something to get past and continue on the journey. Once again I extend my sincere thanks to the wonderful folks who share their knowledge and open their hearts to each newbe who ventures onto this site. I hope that I have been able to assure a few folks that there really is another side to this mountain we are all forced to climb and I apologize for the times I've stayed away, too busy moving on down that road. I'll try to do better in the year ahead. Thank you to the entire VR community. Jane

congrats.gif

TWO YEARS

wow.gif
RETIRED
NEW GRANDMA
wow.gif

Congratulations on your 2nd. Contratulations on your retirement and more so of the birth of your first Grandchild. Yes its great to still be around on these special times. Last Year I celabrated my 50th (Sept. 26th) with my son's 21st (Sept. 28th) together we had a great party.

Latest posts

Back