27 Year Surgery Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been a pleasure spending a fraction of the 27 years with you. I always look forward to seeing your smile and reading your posts. You are so kind, supportive and respectful of the other members. Congratulations on every one of those 27 years.
Kathleen
PS Hasen't Open Heart Surgery changed so very much since we did it?

geebee said:
27 years ago on Halloween, I was dressed up as a heart patient for the scariest trick or treating of my life to date. Woke up from surgery looking like Frankenstein and the Mummy combined.;) :D :D ;)

Still ticking today albiet with a different valve but happy to still be on this earth (although there may be a few people who could do without me ;) ).

Hope all is well with everyone and no mischief befell you on Halloween.

You tickled my Funny Bone with that story Gina :)))

Happy Anniversary !!!

'AL Capshaw'

WOW, Gina ... CONGRATULATIONS!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It goes so fast" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Was That My Life?'

Dear Gina,

Congratulations on your 27th anniversary! I wish you many, many more years to come! And thanks for all the helpful information you share with others!:)

God Bless,
njean

Congratulations, Gina. Somehow I missed this thread. My computer doc made a housecall this morning and had to take it out to get a new mother board. In the meantime I'm having to share Tom's laptop which is severely limiting my computer access. Anyhow, I too am glad you are here to celebrate this milestone. You were much more a pioneer in this than most of the rest of us.

Thanks everyone for all your good thoughts. I am happy to be able to help and just happy to be living in a world where heart problems are no longer death sentences. We are all truly lucky.

27 great years! Happy Clicking!!! Take a trip to Jungle Jim's and enjoy the sounds of life!!!

Go Buckeyes! Go Cincinnati!!!

John & Joann

John & Joann said:
27 great years! Happy Clicking!!! Take a trip to Jungle Jim's and enjoy the sounds of life!!!

Go Buckeyes! Go Cincinnati!!!

John & Joann
Funny thing - we are headed to Jungle Jim's this afternoon.:D ;) :D I really like the giraffes.

Gina, a belated congrats on your anniversary. I always love hearing how well you and all the other 15 plus people are doing. It makes me look forward to a long happy "heart" life myself. :) :)

Gina,
Congratulations on your 27th anniversary!! As a VR.Com member I always count on your words of wisdom.

happy belated

happy belated

Wishing you so much joy and happiness my friend!:)

Back