2010 ValveReplacement.com Reunion Location

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
Greetings Members,

As many of you may know..

Typically the location and date of the next reunion is decided by those attending the current reunion.

Well - this was surely the case this evening.

It has been decided that the 2010 ValveReplacement.com reunion will be held in...

Golden Colorado - On October 13th - 16th, 2010.

Of course - More to follow - But no reason everyone can't block out the dates now :)

The reunion in 2004 was so much fun! Would love to go back. I didn't go on the Coors tour, but did go to the Celestial Seasonings tour. That was extremely interesting. Lots of goodies for sale at their gift shop, too!

My nephew is planning to get married in October 2010 but I don't think the date has been announced.
Will tell him he absolutely cannot choose that weekend. :D

That CS tour was definitely worthwhile; thanks for driving that day. I've told so many about that wall of peppermint. The Coors tour is also definitely worthwhile; the last time I was there, they were serving Blue Moon.

Golden!!

Golden!!

I just marked the dates on my calendar! :) Over the rockies and through the woods... to Golden I will go! :D

Wish I could have made it to New Orleans. Looking forward to the pictures!!

YESSSSS! Golden was a great reunion. Hey isn't that where I took the ski lift up and then back down while Gina, Sherry and Janie went on the slide thing! I know you guys just think I chickened out, but I really did have a cramp in my stomach when I sat down in that go cart/sled or what ever it was called. The Coors tour was Great! Sounds like the CS tour would be fun too.! Red Rocks! I would really like to go there for a concert someday, that place looked AWESOME! It was beautiful there!

I really wished I could have made it to New Orleans, but I had already had used all of my vacation time up. :( I had gone to my own high school 40th class reunion in Aug for 3 days.

Count me in too. I'm going to make sure I save three day next year for Golden! I am marking my calendar too! It will be good to see you again Rain! An also everyone else that can be there!

Hey Lo-Rain!!

Hey Lo-Rain!!

YES! That IS where you chickened out.. I mean had a cramp before we all went down in the sleds. :p JUST KIDDING!! :D I know you had a cramp. :( Sorry that happened to ya. :( We'll just have to do it again next year!! :)

Maybe they'll have a concert at the Red Rocks.:D No matter who is playing... it's always amazing!! :D

Ryan's in Glenwood, I bet he'll come over too.

I am retiring next August and I have marked the reunion dates on my calender. I am so excited that Hubby and I can finally get to meet some of you all.

That CS tour was definitely worthwhile; thanks for driving that day. I've told so many about that wall of peppermint. The Coors tour is also definitely worthwhile; the last time I was there, they were serving Blue Moon.

I'll never forget that peppermint aroma! It really opened up the sinuses! Golden was a wonderful place for a reunion.

Golden 2010...cool.:cool: Yes, we love to cool off from the hot summers here and we've got the dates marked on the calendar.

Yep, Dennis bring along your cool trailer. Our neighbors just got a "Casita" and it's the cutest thing. I think they're even made in Texas - around Dallas.

I ran over a snake on the sled thingy the girls are talking about..:eek:

On to Golden...great destination choice.

Yep, Dennis bring along your cool trailer. Our neighbors just got a "Casita" and it's the cutest thing. I think they're even made in Texas - around Dallas.
Yup, the company is on I-45 in Rice, south of the US 287 exit connecting I-45and the Fort Worth area, my route to the Houston area.

Having a little T@B trailer would be cool....... Maybe we could turn it into a cantina????

This all sounds awesome! Lets shoot for a record breaking attendance! In order to break the record, we would need to outdo Orlando where we had 41 attendees.

Lorraine and I met for lunch yesterday....she confirmed she would be joining the group this time on the alpine slide.:::eek::D;):)

Reuion

Reuion

Mike & I will be there if my has improved. I was in the hosp. last week. My pacemaker decided it wanted to give me couple jolts. They did some ajusting on it in the hosp. I am going back in the hosp. on 11/20/09 for abulation I think that is how it spelled. I know why I was moving so slow in New Orleans
they did echo in the Hosp. it was 15-20 %. But I till had a great time. Golden is a great place to have the next one. I will be a Grandma by then to a baby girl Olivia. I'm with Hank and make this one the bigest yet.
See you there!

Yup, the company is on I-45 in Rice, south of the US 287 exit connecting I-45and the Fort Worth area, my route to the Houston area.

Having a little T@B trailer would be cool....... Maybe we could turn it into a cantina????

Go right by there on the way to Richland Chambers Lake where my 31 TT is located and might tow it to CO if gas stays reasonable.

Mike & I will be there if my has improved. I was in the hosp. last week. My pacemaker decided it wanted to give me couple jolts. They did some ajusting on it in the hosp. I am going back in the hosp. on 11/20/09 for abulation I think that is how it spelled. I know why I was moving so slow in New Orleans
they did echo in the Hosp. it was 15-20 %. But I till had a great time. Golden is a great place to have the next one. I will be a Grandma by then to a baby girl Olivia. I'm with Hank and make this one the bigest yet.
See you there!

Oh my goodness Sherrin.. take care of yourself!!

Slow in Nawlins?

Slow in Nawlins?

I thought Mike was the one slowing you down in New Orleans!

Get that zapper tuned up and keep us posted.

I think I need one of those things in my head to keep me awake :D

Latest posts

Back