1st anniversary for AVR

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaconne

Today (11/7/2012) is my 1st anniversary for aortic valve, root and ascending aorta replacement. It's hard to believe it's only been 1 year after such a crazy year. I feel good these days and am happy with my recovery. Warfarin hasn't been much of an issue and I consider the audible tick of my mechanical valve an asset. I'm slower than I was in my running, hiking and cycling but am grateful that I can do it!

God bless this site and all the support and advice over the last 2 years. I'm very grateful for all of you.

-Steve

Steve - The first year and first anniversary are very special to us. I hope that you enjoy the occasion, and then that you go on to have many happy returns of the day. I'm a few months away from my second anniversary, and I feel even better now than I did at the first. I hope that you have a similar experience.

Today (11/7/2012) is my 1st anniversary for aortic valve, root and ascending aorta replacement. It's hard to believe it's only been 1 year after such a crazy year. I feel good these days and am happy with my recovery. Warfarin hasn't been much of an issue and I consider the audible tick of my mechanical valve an asset. I'm slower than I was in my running, hiking and cycling but am grateful that I can do it!

God bless this site and all the support and advice over the last 2 years. I'm very grateful for all of you.

-Steve

Woo Hoo! Happy 1st Steve! It's a special one. :thumbup:
May every year just keep getting better and better.

Hey man, I don't know how I missed this. Cheers to you and your family. Do you think when we get to heaven they will let us take our valves with us? Shalom Brother!

Steve,
Congratulations on that 1st valversary. I still have pleasant memories of meeting both you and Julian. Each time I see one of you has posted it makes me smile because both of you have such a great outlook on life and it is contagious (sp). Anyway, I wish you many many more valversaries and a wonderful life.

Latest posts

Back