14 year anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry

I am a long time member (since the days of this site's inception) who celebrates her 14th year with a St. Jude's mitral valve. I'm still clicking this many years after the fact. :cool:

happy anniversary, Sherry. And wishing you many, many more happy ones.

Y'all, Sherry goes all the way back to the beginning. She knows everybody and all the secrets of VR. (well, there really aren't any, are there?)

Thanks to all of you. Ann, we sure go back a long way, don't we? She's right: when Hank first started this site, we were communicating via e-mail. It was crazy, as I would come home from work, start my dial-up connection (dinosaur days), and open over 100 e-mails. It was crazy, but it was a lifeline for those of us who had gone through this type of surgery. Thanks to you too, Greg. Love, love, love the Peas! Such an upbeat group.

Sherry - You're a milestone! And you're also one of the folks who helped me to cope when I was first diagnosed all those years ago.

May you have a happy anniversary, and many more like it!

Fantastic, Sherry! Wow. I hope you got huge big hugs from everyone close who loves you and knows how fantastic it is to be alive!!

Congratulations!

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back