1 Year Anniversary!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartman77

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hi all...I have not posted in a long while but i read the forums daily and am grateful for having found this web site and all its wonderful people before my surgery......well its one year ago today that i was just about waking up to a nice nurse asking if id like the breathing tube removed...and then to what my wife called ..."chicken courdon Bleu flavored Ice chips" LOL.........the nurse said i set a record for downing ice chips....i can still remember how good they tasted.....Im certainly thankful that my problem was found and was successfully corrected with a nice new St Judes Master Series Hemo Dynamic Plus 25 MM mechanical valve.....kinda sounds like the Official Red Rider Carbine Action 200 shot Range Model Air Rifle...LOL....Im glad i chose the valve i did and have no regrets or problems...thanks to Pat ...Greg...Penny...Jackie...Val....and of course Ross and all the others for the information and words of encouragement that they provided....I breathe much better and sleep like a baby.....if i had one complaint it would be ...fatigue....im up at 5am....walk 3 miles each morning...do odds and ends....and by 3 or 4pm im fading fast and by 7 or 8..im ready for bed...my coumadin nurse said...." welcome to being in your 50s" lol.....i see my Cardio next month and ill ask him.....but overall i feel good...and blessed.....God bless you all!!!!

Congrats on your first valvasary!!!! As far as "welcome to the 50's" I'm afraid he/she is right:rolleyes2: ... as the song says, I ain't as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I always was :wink2:

Latest posts

Back