Zipper's Surgery Complete

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamela

Yes! The surgery is over and Dale was just waiting for them to get her cleaned up and warming so he could be with her in CICU. The doctor is happy with the work he's done and as soon as Zipper hears the complete story, then you'll get the details. For now though, she came through really well into a regular sinus rhythm without afib.

Take Heart, She's doing fine.
Pamela.

Hip, Hip, hooray

Hip, Hip, hooray

Every bell, whistle, horn and noisemaker at full strength.:cool:

Look forward to additional information.

That is AWESOME! She deserves to have an easy going recovery after all she has been through.

Kim

Wonderful- thanks for the update and give them our best wishes for an easy recovery!

Wonderful news. So happy she finally has had her surgery and came through it safely. Relief to hear!

I was looking for an update a couple of hours ago and was worried when I didn't see anything. Glad to see it now! She'll probably be posting soon, but until then "have a great recovery!"

Finally some good news for zipper2!! I was beginning to think she couldn't even BUY good news heading her way! Thanks Pamela for your time and concern bringing us up to date on her condition. Many prayers and good vibes to zipper2 these next few weeks.!

Latest posts

Back