Zazzy's birthday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

MY DEAR ZAZZY Tomorrow is your birthday and I am starting early to wish you the very best birthday ever. And may you have blessins and many more birthdays to come. Eat cake - eat ice cream - eat whatever you want - and play some, too. Love Ann

Happy birthday

Happy birthday

Hey Zazzy........where have you been this past month?

Have a real good birthday and drop in when you have blown out the candles.

Happy Birthday, Zazzy

Happy Birthday, Zazzy

That sneaky Ann.:p Beat me to it..but Happy Early Birthday...:) :) Bonnie

Happy Birthday Zazzy ! You've been through a heck of a lot yourself over the last few years. I hope you have many more birthdays in the years to come. :D

thanks guys

thanks guys

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Sorry I haven't been around much lately.... been busy with work and I'm just getting over pneumonia... they think... there is a dispute around the clinic here as to what is going on with me... my old pcp said bacterial pneumonia, another doc at the clinic here thinks that my CHF is acting up; my new pcp thinks it is the flu that is going around. I have been on anitbiotics, but my reconstruction procedure was delayed.

Due to see the cardio again next month... last time I saw him he said that my valve was leaking again :( so my one year visit turned into six and then three.... grrrrr.

Thanks again for remembering me :)

Love,
Zazzy

HEY ZAZZY!!!

HEY ZAZZY!!!

Its nice to hear from you!! I hope you had a marvelous birthday!! :)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ZAZZY! MAY YOU HAVE MANNY MANNY MANNY MORE! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY! I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS!

hey zazzy girl!!!
we've missed you!
just wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday and wishing you many more healthy ones to come.
please let us know what they finally decide it is that you have/had.
are you feeling better? is the treatment working?
hope you're well, sylvia

Latest posts

Back